ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah but one of these days she will lose it and snip, snip.Then she'll use the one on the shelf and tell MC see same dick no babies :LOL::LOL:
Then Moko will risk having the rest of the other ladies coming after her for committing such act, having an orange jumpsuit as her new costume and leaving the rest of her children without a mother. And the protagonist will have to undergo a surgery to reattach his severed appendage (and the eventual recovery process). Just like what happened to John W. Bobbitt. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Then Moko will risk having the rest of the other ladies coming after her for committing such act, having an orange jumpsuit as her new costume and leaving the rest of her children without a mother. And the protagonist will have to undergo a surgery to reattach his severed appendage (and the eventual recovery process). Just like what happened to John W. Bobbitt. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Very good points there , I remember Bobbitt talk about rude awaking :oops::eek::eek: Just so you know last time I checked vote for talking animations was 119 for 19 against

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
No Hannah scene yet
Not atm, the dev will create a sex scene with Hanna eventually in the future and advance her story as well. It's just a matter of patience (or alternatively a Chosen One tier on Patreon can order the dev to make that scene a reality before a new release happens).

Reactions: nickbostrumn

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Not atm, the dev will create a sex scene with Hanna eventually in the future and advance her story as well. It's just a matter of patience (or alternatively a Chosen One tier on Patreon can order the dev to make that scene a reality before a new release happens).
Hopefully not too long. Megalono had the coding for Hanna pregnancy long before some of the others that are now available. So fingers crossed.

dmgnfn122

Mar 17, 2024
I want to have sex with Betty, but the conversation won't progress. Every time I visit her room, she asks me the same thing as yesterday. Are there any conditions for progression?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I want to have sex with Betty, but the conversation won't progress. Every time I visit her room, she asks me the same thing as yesterday. Are there any conditions for progression?
There is not sex with Betty in 18.4 her story progress a little that is it for update have you progress past this that is it
t002a.png t001a.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: CircaAD and ArDZer

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Update Status
**Progress Log for 0.19.0**
last updated 8 Sep. 2024

**Main Story:**
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 40% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 0% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 0% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 0% completed
**Girls:**
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 0% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 0% completed
5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - **100% completed**
7. Moko alone, anal sex - one ending improved - 0% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - 20% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 0% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulated - **100% completed**

**Bug Fixes:**
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - **100% completed**
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Update Status
**Progress Log for 0.19.0**
last updated 9 Sep. 2024

**Main Story:**
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 40% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 0% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 0% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 0% completed
**Girls:**
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 0% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 0% completed
5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - **100% completed**
7. Moko alone, anal sex - one ending improved - 45% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - 60% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 5% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulated - **100% completed**

**Bug Fixes:**
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - **100% completed**
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Mann, the pointless grind is killing me. 99% of the time spend on this VN is unavoidable pointless repeated grind. I got to the point where MC can call Julia for a live sex date, but the days just goes by with unavoidable pointless repeated grind with no option to call her. I'm pretty close to sending this game to the bin. The grind is TOO MUCH. Why can't there be more slots for repeated sex with the girls like Alina, Ema, Paula, etc.???????

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes