divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Mann, the pointless grind is killing me. 99% of the time spend on this VN is unavoidable pointless repeated grind. I got to the point where MC can call Julia for a live sex date, but the days just goes by with unavoidable pointless repeated grind with no option to call her. I'm pretty close to sending this game to the bin. The grind is TOO MUCH. Why can't there be more slots for repeated sex with the girls like Alina, Ema, Paula, etc.???????
The scripted events at work suck a big green donkey dick. Show up to work Maria asks for coffee, go fetch coffee, sit at desk Betty comes in with the vacuum, Maria then comes in asking if you want coffee, she comes back with coffee, you drink coffee, Maria then asks if you want lunch. Either go to lunch with her or she brings it back. Then some rando walks in asking a question. 80 percent of the day is gone. I usually set up my pill lab so my pills can be sold on Monday's. Then due to scripted events I miss selling them for 8 days. It gets better after you move to the new house. Now my MC comes in and then leaves for the rest of day. That way my MC is not spending $700 a week on canned beans.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The scripted events at work suck a big green donkey dick. Show up to work Maria asks for coffee, go fetch coffee, sit at desk Betty comes in with the vacuum, Maria then comes in asking if you want coffee, she comes back with coffee, you drink coffee, Maria then asks if you want lunch. Either go to lunch with her or she brings it back. Then some rando walks in asking a question. 80 percent of the day is gone. I usually set up my pill lab so my pills can be sold on Monday's. Then due to scripted events I miss selling them for 8 days. It gets better after you move to the new house. Now my MC comes in and then leaves for the rest of day. That way my MC is not spending $700 a week on canned beans.
The morning and evening routines in the house aren't any better either. Just pointless grind to make the VN last longer. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: divingmedic

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
MasterGamer1234567890 , divingmedic You shouldn't say that. This game has 6000 scene images and 600 videos, if you don't count the static animations of the latest version (and with them 800). The events are pretty well done even for a VN.
Just be patient and wait for new updates. And this game unlike many others is very dynamically developing.
However, I think the author will take into account your wishes, and for VN - mode can be made more dynamic script.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
MasterGamer1234567890 , divingmedic You shouldn't say that. This game has 6000 scene images and 600 videos, if you don't count the static animations of the latest version (and with them 800). The events are pretty well done even for a VN.
Just be patient and wait for new updates. And this game unlike many others is very dynamically developing.
However, I think the author will take into account your wishes, and for VN - mode can be made more dynamic script.
No, the scripted events waste the players time. There is not need to have 5-6 scripted events every single day the MC is at his office. The vast majority of the scripted events do nothing to tell the story or advance the story. They are not even humorous. Maria does not need to ask you for coffee every single day and the turn around and ask about lunch. They are just ways to waste the players time.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
No, the scripted events waste the players time. There is not need to have 5-6 scripted events every single day the MC is at his office. The vast majority of the scripted events do nothing to tell the story or advance the story. They are not even humorous. Maria does not need to ask you for coffee every single day and the turn around and ask about lunch. They are just ways to waste the players time.
Ren'py has the Ctrl key for such purposes. However, I would advise the developer to make a small menu at the end of each such scene: "This scene is repeatable, and does not affect the development of the plot. You can simply turn it off." Menu: "Yeah, turn it off the fuck!", "For now, I want to admire how Maria brings me coffee (or how I brush my teeth or ...)", "I am loyal to the grind, and do not show me this menu anymore."

Reactions: TigerWolfe

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I don't really disagree with any of this, but it doesn't change the fact that the repeated daily grind is unbelievable annoying. EVERY day the MC has to gets up, is forced to shower, is forced to eat breakfast etc. all without options to skip, or do something more interesting. After that the MC is forced to drive to work, talk with the receptionist, get coffee, sit as his desk when Betty come to say hi, go for lunch and a talk to a random dude. Again no option to skip or go do something more interesting. Finally you might get lucky and be allowed to pick an event your self, but often MC is forced to go back home where the evening grind starts with watching TV and picking who to sleep with. 99% of the day is repeated pointless grind that you can't skip, and that is what my post's is about.
By the way. The CTRL key can prevent you from having to go through this pointless daily grind. The single choice dialog boxes make sure of this.

This VN is a sandbox, but unfortunately it falls into one of the most common sandbox traps. The use of grind to extend the story. This sandbox is pretty badly written from a technical point of view.

Last edited:
Reactions: divas72

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
I can say the following about myself: I rarely play VN. Usually, I unzip the archive and scroll through the graphic files. If the content is interesting to me, then I launch the game, but this happens rarely. At the same time, sometimes it is interesting for me, and I can grind for hours in the sandbox (this is akin to looting), and I can say that for me it is more interesting than the option with quickly reaching the end of the story.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
I don't really disagree with any of this, but it doesn't change the fact that the repeated daily grind is unbelievable annoying. EVERY day the MC has to gets up, is forced to shower, is forced to eat breakfast etc. all without options to skip, or do something more interesting. After that the MC is forced to drive to work, talk with the receptionist, get coffee, sit as his desk when Betty come to say hi, go for lunch and a talk to a random dude. Again no option to skip or go do something more interesting. Finally you might get lucky and be allowed to pick an event your self, but often MC is forced to go back home where the evening grind starts with watching TV and picking who to sleep with. 99% of the day is repeated pointless grind that you can't skip, and that is what my post's is about.
By the way. The CTRL key can prevent you from having to go through this pointless daily grind. The single choice dialog boxes make sure of this.

This VN is a sandbox, but unfortunately it falls into one of the most common sandbox traps. The use of grind to extend the story. This sandbox is pretty badly written from a technical point of view.
However, you can make something like a diary for MC with a plan for the day, and at the same time only new, unexpected events will be displayed. For example, open such a diary in the morning, where there is a list of possible events, put checkmarks in the right places, press the "Run" button to see the message "The day went as planned. Nothing new." Well, or instead of this, some new scene, and return to the bedroom at the end. You can think about it...

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
However, you can make something like a diary for MC with a plan for the day, and at the same time only new, unexpected events will be displayed. For example, open such a diary in the morning, where there is a list of possible events, put checkmarks in the right places, press the "Run" button to see the message "The day went as planned. Nothing new." Well, or instead of this, some new scene, and return to the bedroom at the end. You can think about it...
I think the easiest way would be to just add a advance time button. I personally don't think the grind is terrible I've played many that are worse
Capturea.PNG Capture2.PNG

Reactions: ArDZer

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Anything that would prevent me from having to go through the pointless grind will improve this sandbox.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I think the easiest way would be to just add a advance time button. I personally don't think the grind is terrible I've played many that are worse
View attachment 4022108 View attachment 4022113
True that are games that have a worse grind than this one, usually most have a grind that makes you earn money or something to advance the plot line. This is just grind to pad run time of the game, nothing more than that. I like the game, I like some sandbox games but make my grind worth something, not cost me things like buying cans of beans several times a week.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
True that are games that have a worse grind than this one, usually most have a grind that makes you earn money or something to advance the plot line. This is just grind to pad run time of the game, nothing more than that. I like the game, I like some sandbox games but make my grind worth something, not cost me things like buying cans of beans several times a week.
I understand all your points, but the game is still in development. For example, every time I introduce a new girl, she won't join at the end of all updates but from the beginning of Chapter 2. So, if you start a new game, there will be more events from the very start of Chapter 2.
Currently, I am implementing the airport manager, whom you'll be able to see at the beginning of Chapter 2. This means that if you only have 5 things to do now, in the future, there will be 20, and it won't feel like an empty grind.

I also understand that there is no perfect game... every player likes or dislikes different things. I can only add content and do my best to improve my skills. Re-doing a big chunk of the game is not productive, and I can't do that. Adding more meaningful content, however, is something I can do and am focused on.

So, asking a developer to re-do their game is not going to happen. Asking for new content and events is more efficient and can be done.
Sorry for writing so much, but I’m not here often, and I’d like to give you more information about the points you mentioned in your comments. I will keep working on and improving the game. I am open to any ideas and suggestions, and I will do my best to implement them.

Mega Lono

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I understand all your points, but the game is still in development. For example, every time I introduce a new girl, she won't join at the end of all updates but from the beginning of Chapter 2. So, if you start a new game, there will be more events from the very start of Chapter 2.
Currently, I am implementing the airport manager, whom you'll be able to see at the beginning of Chapter 2. This means that if you only have 5 things to do now, in the future, there will be 20, and it won't feel like an empty grind.

I also understand that there is no perfect game... every player likes or dislikes different things. I can only add content and do my best to improve my skills. Re-doing a big chunk of the game is not productive, and I can't do that. Adding more meaningful content, however, is something I can do and am focused on.

So, asking a developer to re-do their game is not going to happen. Asking for new content and events is more efficient and can be done.
Sorry for writing so much, but I’m not here often, and I’d like to give you more information about the points you mentioned in your comments. I will keep working on and improving the game. I am open to any ideas and suggestions, and I will do my best to implement them.

Mega Lono
Oh that's neat but definitely puts a pause on me jumping back into this.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023

Mega Lono
Oh I am in no way asking you to redo anything in the game. As with all things there are things I like and things I do not. I am in now trying tear down your game. Just voicing things I do not care for and that are frustrating to go through. One example is a lot of female characters have their ovulation cycle close together, so some weeks they all spit out their crotch goblins one after the other and push other events way out, like selling the blue pills. It's your game dev, make your way.

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
mega lono can we know about chapter 3 starting button i had a game where I finsh the part 2 and it was a deleted save

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
mega lono can we know about chapter 3 starting button i had a game where I finsh the part 2 and it was a deleted save
Not sure what you mean by starting button to start chapter 3 you just need to go apply for citizenship that starts the new chapter 3. Here is a save with most of girls if you need it
sds.PNG

Reactions: Ssato243
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes