evildesire92

Nov 10, 2022
I understand all your points, but the game is still in development. For example, every time I introduce a new girl, she won't join at the end of all updates but from the beginning of Chapter 2. So, if you start a new game, there will be more events from the very start of Chapter 2.
Currently, I am implementing the airport manager, whom you'll be able to see at the beginning of Chapter 2. This means that if you only have 5 things to do now, in the future, there will be 20, and it won't feel like an empty grind.

I also understand that there is no perfect game... every player likes or dislikes different things. I can only add content and do my best to improve my skills. Re-doing a big chunk of the game is not productive, and I can't do that. Adding more meaningful content, however, is something I can do and am focused on.

So, asking a developer to re-do their game is not going to happen. Asking for new content and events is more efficient and can be done.
Sorry for writing so much, but I’m not here often, and I’d like to give you more information about the points you mentioned in your comments. I will keep working on and improving the game. I am open to any ideas and suggestions, and I will do my best to implement them.

Mega Lono
Yeah, can't agree more with you! So far, you had done fantastic job that spices up our lives..at least, we have something to yearn for instead of the old normal routine going to work, eat, shit and cycles repeat again.. Thanks and kudos to you Mega!

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Update Status
**Progress Log for 0.19.0**
last updated 11 Sep. 2024

**Main Story:**
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 40% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 0% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 0% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 0% completed
**Girls:**
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 0% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 0% completed
5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - **100% completed**
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal sex - improved - 80% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - **100% completed**
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 65% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulated - **100% completed**

**Bug Fixes:**
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - **100% completed**
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Update Status
**Progress Log for 0.19.0**
last updated 11 Sep. 2024

**Main Story:**
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 40% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 0% completed
**Girls:**
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 0% completed

5. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 0% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - **100% completed**
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal sex - improved - 80% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - **100% completed**
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 65% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulated - **100% completed**

**Bug Fixes:**
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - **100% completed**

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono
I do wonder if in 3.0 we are going to get some more variety instead of just Suzzy? :unsure:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I do wonder if in 3.0 we are going to get some more variety instead of just Suzzy? :unsure:
Well at some point we will get something with the new Secret, and we talk to Madam in next update wonder what we will talk about, if I had my way it would be how I want to bend her over that nice desk she has

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well at some point we will get something with the new Secret, and we talk to Madam in next update wonder what we will talk about, if I had my way it would be how I want to bend her over that nice desk she has
If it's me, I'm discussing how since I gave her the gang and she only gave me Lydia, she needs to add Desire to the deal. It's only fair. :love: :p:love:

Reactions: hooter

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I understand all your points, but the game is still in development. For example, every time I introduce a new girl, she won't join at the end of all updates but from the beginning of Chapter 2. So, if you start a new game, there will be more events from the very start of Chapter 2.
I don't understand why you have the chapters. This is not how a sandbox works. Instead of chapters, it should just be a change of houses triggered by MC having knocked up enough girls to justify the bigger house.

Currently, I am implementing the airport manager, whom you'll be able to see at the beginning of Chapter 2. This means that if you only have 5 things to do now, in the future, there will be 20, and it won't feel like an empty grind.
Oh my god. Having 20 girls in chapter 2, will mean that you will never be able to get to chapter 3, since you can only do 1 event scene daily, and sometimes none, in chapter 2. The rest of the day is spend with pointless daily grind.

Re-doing a big chunk of the game is not productive.
Well. Sometimes you dig yourself into such a deep hole, that the only way forward is to start from scratch or redo a big chunk of your previous work. This is especially true when you start out as a rookie.
Beside that. As someone wrote on discord. It shouldn't be to hard to ditch chapter 2 and move all the quests to chapter 3. Specially not in a sandbox environment, as this is one of the advantages of a sandbox. You have multiple independent quests running at the same time, together with several optional repeatable events, like eating breakfast, going to work, checking your spa, eating dinner, watching TV, sleeping with girls at night etc. etc. etc. etc .etc. You should really checkout some of the sandbox's proposed on discord, so that you can get an idea of how a proper sandbox is put together.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There's been another update today on Patreon regarding v0.19:

Main Story:

Girls:

6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - 100% completed
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal sex - improved - 100% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - 100% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 80% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulated - 100% completed
11. BlackMoon (requested by ChosenOne tier) - 0% completed

Bug Fixes:

Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - 100% completed

Officially every stripper (now that Moon got the Chosen One tier request) can have a sexy time with the protagonist now. And the dev might add more stuff in this upcoming release.

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
There's been another update today on Patreon regarding v0.19:

Main Story:

Girls:

6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - 100% completed
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal sex - improved - 100% completed
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - 100% completed
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - 80% completed
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulated - 100% completed
11. BlackMoon (requested by ChosenOne tier) - 0% completed

Bug Fixes:

Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - 100% completed

Officially every stripper (now that Moon got the Chosen One tier request) can have a sexy time with the protagonist now. And the dev might add more stuff in this upcoming release.
It's "Ovulating" not "Ovulated" .........

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes