MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yes you should have had sex with her when she was pretending to be asleep and thought you were James. You can restart a chapter 2 and answer questions just answer that you had sex with her and she is pregnant
Or you can use this save
View attachment 4044509
I'm assuming the "Hanna will join you" comment, means that you've done the flirty/chat stuff and path prepared for the future. Not that she's already packing to move.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I'm assuming the "Hanna will join you" comment, means that you've done the flirty/chat stuff and path prepared for the future. Not that she's already packing to move.
The Hanna will join you means that Sasha talked to you about her and she shows up at office you hire her and then do the gym chat things with her till content ends

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
How did you get to that point in the game?
Not sure I understand what you mean. Are you on Elena's path by accepting the 3 some with her and James and got her pregnant at that time by telling her at the end you loved her. you can have unlimited kids with her now. You are playing 18.4 right

Reactions: divas72

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Not sure I understand what you mean. Are you on Elena's path by accepting the 3 some with her and James and got her pregnant at that time by telling her at the end you loved her. you can have unlimited kids with her now
I had the three some with them, but she didn't get pregnant from the tryst. So what can I do now? oh one more thing I don't recall telling her I loved her.........

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I had the three some with them, but she didn't get pregnant from the tryst. So what can I do now ?
It looks like you didn't pick the I love you in the conversation with her when given the option at the end of 3 some when you pick that it shows her getting pregnant. I will ask developer on Patreon if the the new option in 19 includes her getting pregnant and let you know. Otherwise you would have to redo chapter 2 or use this save and go forward into chapter 3
sds.PNG

Reactions: hooter

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
It looks like you didn't pick the I love you in the conversation with her when given the option at the end of 3 some when you pick that it shows her getting pregnant. I will ask developer on Patreon if the the new option in 19 includes her getting pregnant and let you know. Otherwise you would have to redo chapter 2 or use this save and go forward into chapter 3
View attachment 4046819
Thankyou , I'll try your save first. Thanks again for the help.......... :)

Reactions: wookie ookie

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
What do you mean
Every time I go see at her apartment she is either sleeping or save her from a big or about to shower or the mc is two busy go in her apartment. Be I chose to have unprotected sex with her around the beginning of the game. In the walkthrough it says they will find out that ema's kid is the MC's kid after like 110 days. And I'm at the part when it's time to buy a big house

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes