wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Every time I go see at her apartment she is either sleeping or save her from a big or about to shower or the mc is two busy go in her apartment. Be I chose to have unprotected sex with her around the beginning of the game. In the walkthrough it says they will find out that ema's kid is the MC's kid after like 110 days. And I'm at the part when it's time to buy a big house
Finding out the MC is father of Ema's baby will happen after you buy big house and move, After you move check Ema's door till you get scene that the baby is sick the 3 of you will go to the hospital

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'd take the Madam over Desire as long as the Madam was my Sub. Not into gingers very much and already have Dora who is a ginger.
I wouldn't say no to Madame, but Desire's fuck me eyes have me hooked. I often pause for a bit to stare into them when I'm playing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mar 20, 2023
I'd take the Madam over Desire as long as the Madam was my Sub. Not into gingers very much and already have Dora who is a ginger.
Well we already got a dom in the strip club who know if they want another dom in madame....

I don't really care about Madame, but I'd love some stuff with Desire.:love:
I care about Madame even restarted CH1 to ensure I meet her in the while going out for a walk.
I remember you could touch her ass or something in CH 1 while she is in vacation in your country.

Mar 20, 2023
Really? I don't remember that at all.
You get a dialogue of meeting again and when she sends her thug she will comment on knowing you haha
Nothing major but you can encounter her twice while walking out at night. 2nd time if you didn't touch her you can warn her about kidnappings I think if you are on Dora story. Not sure about the conditions thought.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You get a dialogue of meeting again and when she sends her thug she will comment on knowing you haha
Nothing major but you can encounter her twice while walking out at night. 2nd time if you didn't touch her you can warn her about kidnappings I think if you are on Dora story. Not sure about the conditions thought.
It was probably 3 years ago I played chapter 1, LOL. And only ever played it once. If I start again, I always start at Chapter 2.

Mar 20, 2023
It was probably 3 years ago I played chapter 1, LOL. And only ever played it once. If I start again, I always start at Chapter 2.
I was able to recreate it just now finished calls possible with all the girls that can be taken without calling to James take Ema buy her wedding dress with your car
Madame.png
Found the next meeting and the result if you slap her ass
Choice.png Bad Choice.png

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Just replayed it seems like you can actually see her 3 times in your country 3rd only happens if you didn't slap her ass.
View attachment 4050043
I'm going to have the play the Madam scene again next time I've got it open and the change the variables to see the variations. I assume you get different conversation whether you slapped her on ass or not.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I finally got around to playing this game and it's pretty good. It turned me into a serial creampie enjoyer. I have like 40 something kids currently and the wives are pregnant again. I think I need a therapist. Who am I kidding. She'll probably have 5 of my kids too, trying to help me beat the addiction.

You can tell who's my favorite by how many kids they have. Those being Dora and Teodora tied at 6 children currently. It's kind of funny how they're both named Dora. I was hoping for nothing but girls from Dora but the 5th child screwed up the streak. I wonder if it's random or preset. Because Teodora had a single boy first and then 4 girls straight. The reverse of what happened with Dora. That said, I'm kind of salty that Teodora won't leave her husband. I put 5 buns in that oven. Technically, 6 because that one is cooking right now. She should be mine but I'm reduced to the number one repeat creampie champion.

I kind of get the Lyn comments too. It's bizarre that she has these interaction scenes and it leads to nothing. Like, I don't expect any scenes with MC's mom because she's not displayed in that way. Lyn, however, is presented like it's going to happen. She's teasing too much. I also don't really get the "can't happen because family drama" angle. MC legit is fucking 3 other guys wives/girlfriends. If you can somehow erase the drama from occuring with those, why would it be any different with Lyn?

A better response would be to say there will be no Lyn content because that's the decision you chose for the game. At least that would be blunt. Otherwise, the drama angle comes off as a weak excuse when the game allows MC to avoid all drama he's faced with. And by the way, saying she won't join the harem doesn't exclude a sex scene. It's better to word it more direct, because MC fucked girls who aren't joining his harem (Julia). At least, at the current time. That's just my thoughts on that though.

Anyway, my current top 5 in the game would be:

1. Dora
2. Teodora
3. Naomi
4. Lydia (Secret)
5. Maria

This list is mostly for characters with content. I'm waiting for Madam and Hanna to get more before I add them. Madam would probably shoot to top 3. Hanna, I'm not sure if she doesn't have any. I'm currently after the hiring part with her and doing the gym event.

With all that said though, I plan to start over. I think I missed out on a character or two because I played completely blind. Since I pretty much know what to do now, I don't have to be too reserved with my options. There's almost no negative consequences for being too horny. Like I said with the Lyn comments above. There's pretty much no real drama. Everything either goes MC's way or is written to not be negative for him. Which is honestly fine with me.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes