divas72

Jul 12, 2017
ok i have a serious problem guys .... i can't play this game without each female i can have , have at least 6 to 7 kids .... i think i need serious help ..... :love::LOL:
damn i love this game :love:
This is all because the duration of pregnancy in this game is three times shorter than in reality (this is relative to the game year) and if you count the number of days - 10 times.
If you are not satisfied with this state of affairs - I will send a couple of modified files, and everything will be like in real life (But I do not think that someone can like it). :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
This is all because the duration of pregnancy in this game is three times shorter than in reality (this is relative to the game year) and if you count the number of days - 10 times.
If you are not satisfied with this state of affairs - I will send a couple of modified files, and everything will be like in real life (But I do not think that someone can like it). :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL ImperiaD is very happy with the state of affairs he wouldn't have it any other way :LOL:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Your right you can't unless you get her pregnant in chapter 1 the only way is to start from chapter 2 answer questions and replay chapter 2 or use this save, and play from right before chapter3
I just need to know the exact code line needed for Ema path CH1 get her preggo so I can edit my save and change it from false to positive 0/1. Then I can figure out the code lines for the scenes that should have played after with ema and my buddy and swap those around to make my CH3 save not crash the game or screw the save itself.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes