4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've found another walkthrough and was wondering if any one is interested. I'm a relative Newb so please don't punish me if it's not the right place.
Here is the link :)
Thanks a lot! I've added it as a more detailed walkthrough :)
PS: Sorry for late reply

Reactions: Bogan53

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
So, I've fucked everyone I can find and gotten 34 seedlings. Does anyone know if there's more? Also, weird glitch/easter egg. If you go all the way through the Hamilton house past the 4 girls "studying" and into the backyard, then go to the far right side on the corner closer to the screen, you'll somehow end up in Scoremed labs. I don't think that's useful for anything, but it's a weird thing to know.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
So, I've fucked everyone I can find and gotten 34 seedlings. Does anyone know if there's more? Also, weird glitch/easter egg. If you go all the way through the Hamilton house past the 4 girls "studying" and into the backyard, then go to the far right side on the corner closer to the screen, you'll somehow end up in Scoremed labs. I don't think that's useful for anything, but it's a weird thing to know.
I've got only 32 and I doubt there's more. I've checked all locations with baka.loader on a hacked version of the game and one didn't seedling count despite my trials and I hadn't manage to find the 34th you've mentioned, thus landing on 32.

Last edited:

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
If you're only missing one, it's probably one of the police that only come to certain areas. You can't find them unless you start masturbating in front of girls in every area of the game. But it's good to know I probably got them all. The second game was really disappointing compared to this one.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes