4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:

You are the last man standing, and you need to have sex with the giant woman and spread your seed in order to save humankind. In the human settlement of Hornbrook, Henshi must find the perfect host for the Viridian seed.​

Updated: 2021-02-11
Developer:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Version: 1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1Intro.png 3.jpg GirlSchool.png Maid.png Milf.png Science.png TeenBathroom.png Teens.png TeensSchool.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
annyone know if he works on some games or at a new game ?
The developer of Simseh, Hornblase is currently working on Simseh3 and an other game. You can see further details on his patreon page: . His patreon is linked in the original post as well.

Reactions: rKnight
Nov 23, 2016
OHHHH I had time not playing this one, a classic, I only hope that the third one will implement more of the first and the second linked, also that it will be a warmer and longer adventure.

In short, a breeding adventure

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
here I was thinking this reminds me of some newgrounds flash game, and i guess from the comments I ain't that wrong lol.

so how is the game in general, for ppl like me that have never played

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for game, I remember playing this what seemed to be years ago, though at that time dunno if it was complete then. Gonna give it another run.

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
Cool game but incredibly short.. Any ideas of other "adventure games" games where you're just a thing running around and raping everything

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Cool game but incredibly short.. Any ideas of other "adventure games" games where you're just a thing running around and raping everything
There are a couple out there. Start with this:
Glassix:
Virgin Invader:
Super Powered:
Four elements trainer:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Just found this game and it looks right up my street. Not sure if anyone is watching this thread but I'd appreciate some help please. I found a comprehensive walkthrough and despite my best attempts, I can't pass level 3. I've ass fucked the chick but can't get the key to go through the door to the nymph. Any ideas please? Be really pissed if I can't progress from here. Loving this game so far.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 20130
About this game:

You are the last man standing, and you need to have sex with the giant woman and spread your seed in order to save humankind. In the human settlement of Hornbrook, Henshi must find the perfect host for the Viridian seed.​

Game info:
Developer:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Version: 1.0
Platform: Windows / Mac
Genre: Adventure, Action, Voyeurism, Male Protagonist, All sex, Sexual Training, Fantasy, Mind Control, Rape, Violation

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Open with Flash Player.

Download: - - -

View attachment 20131 View attachment 20132 View attachment 20133 View attachment 20134 View attachment 20135 View attachment 20136 View attachment 20137 View attachment 20138 View attachment 20139
Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've found another walkthrough and was wondering if any one is interested. I'm a relative Newb so please don't punish me if it's not the right place.
Here is the link :)

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Heh, I'd like it to becum that for me but having trouble early in the game. See above
That's unfortunate. I haven't played in years and I 'just' downloaded it. If I get to that point i'll post it here.
I don't remember there being any real tricks, just a lot of backtracking.

Reactions: Bogan53

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
That's unfortunate. I haven't played in years and I 'just' downloaded it. If I get to that point i'll post it here.
I don't remember there being any real tricks, just a lot of backtracking.
Thanks. I'd really appreciate it. :)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes