akd420

Aug 4, 2018
So I tried to go for the code fix before actually playing through this game(besides the one affected scene), but if you replace your game/script.rpy with this file then you should be free from the dreaded infinite loop :)

Really though, there aren't any more kitchen events following this one (since this one only triggers after day 15), so if you just avoid the kitchen afterwards it should have the same effect. (Again - have not played all the way through so not sure if any other variables are not being set that would need to be fixed as well; this only fixes the infinite loop)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well tried this..didn't work for me...do i need to start the game from beginning ?

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Positiv:
- Renders are ok.
- Girls look mostly unique/different.
- Seems to be stable. No Errors so far.

Neutral:
- It`s Engrish, but overall i understood everything
- Events are to spontanous. Clover: "Come with me to my Mom". "Ok". Gets Dick sucked.

Negativ:
- Moving trough the Dorm sucks. Way to much Clicking.

I see kinda Potential here. But the Ui needs to be redone with FastTravell , in my Opinion.

I will wait before i continue. Right now it`s no Fun because of this Click-Marathon.

Reactions: Soul111

Soul111

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
This weekend or in the next week the version v0.2 will appear , there will be added :
- gym
- library
- medieval bar
- restaurant
- more sex events
- daily girl interaction
- stories about girls
- new costumes
- night club
- easy way to check stats
AND there won't be 3 girls named Annie xd

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added Abandoned tag.

Kazuma71

Jul 6, 2017
Nobody talked about it but the second picture is not in the game. I do not see them anywhere. And the game is really abandoned? too bad

Soul111

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
When the academic year ends, I will go back to creating the game, so far I would not be able to work, study and create a game, not to mention free time for myself or for a girl
BE PATIENT ! I will come back with much better content :"/

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So On Hold tag instead of Abandoned please ?

Soul111

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
ONE MORE MONTH GUYS !!! And the v1.0 is actually ready because I worked from time to time :D

Reactions: Sapka
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote