Seeking Simulator rpg style game

• Thread starter Deleted member 446909
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 446909

Hi everyone

I read a lots of threads on forum, but i didn't find thats what i'm looking. The only one game that i'm really enjoyed was the Big Brother but as i know its abandoned. Quite good was the Man of the house too and i'm waiting for next udpate but i have a planty of free time so thats why i decide to write this post.

I checked a lots of games like Dating My Daughter, Lab rats, Dual Family, Babysitter and more but i didn't find that the right one.

I guess i'm looking for some sandbox with rpg elements like Big Brother, Man of the house or Hentai High School++ with posibility to do violance, rapes, gangbangs, anal, bondage, slave.

I want too much or is there somewhere a game like this?

PS Only male protagonist and i don't like thats art with huge/big boobs. Incest isn't a "must have" options for me.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
View of family and Milfy City are both way better than MotH and BB

Also if you like BBs art and characters you might want to take a look at Game Legends. It's a parody telling some stories left out of games. The first one is how Kira loses her panties at the club. There's no gameplay per se, but it's a nice sexy story for those who know the characters.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
well there are QSP.... the biggest qsp game on development right now is ` ` which has a Male MC but is IRL pics not any 2D art or 3DCG

D

Deleted member 446909

I'll check all three suggested by you. Thanks. If anyone has another idea, i'll be preciate.