VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sin City [v1.2a] [SPARK]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Peter the Great

This game is good so far, it has great potential. The things I like about this is the mc which doesn’t act like a complete imbecile and has a believable personality. The scenes could definitely do some work but I have faith that the dev will improve them. One of the weaker point is the gameplay which can get very boring sometimes and samey.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Razzar

The game is good enough to be a start but it is still quite green. It has some flaws but they are easy to solve and many of the facts are characteristic of the graphics engine, as well as the renders. The story is not an innovation but we will already judge it to measure It has many interesting characters but I am concerned about the large number of these and the problem it will pose in a future development. The gameplay is typical of a visual novel by Renpy although there is not much variety of options yet. I see the sound as a priority but it must be said that it does not yet have a soundtrack of its own, otherwise it is only necessary to say that it is for what we have now it is an enjoyable game but you have to be careful because it is still at a very early stage .

It has few erotic scenes but they are quite good.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: meh is good.

gameplay: is ok.

characters: there is a nice variety, but need some work on it.

scenes (erotic ones) : kinda hot.

conclussion: the carrot that keeps you playing this game, is the story and humor. but not expect more (at least for now, i made this rewiev on v0.6b) maybe the factor "waths going on" is gonna be strong enough to keeps you too.