VN Unity Abandoned Sindulgence [v0.1] [XdN]

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Unbenannt-1.jpg

Overview:
MC is a man who is over 30. He has no family, he is a loner. Once he worked as a police negotiator, but something went wrong and he had to leave the country. Now, almost 10 years later, he returned. Will old friends turn away from him, will he find new ones and will he meet a girl with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life? Be that as it may, the ghosts of the past will not let our hero go and he will have to deal with them to save himself and his beloved.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-27
Release Date: 2019-03-26
Developer: XdN
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win x86: - - - -
Win x64: - - - -

Thanks to @Crackalackadingdong for sharing!

1-3.png 1-6.png 4-3.png 10-6.png 10-9.png

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
anyone tried this game yet?
It is using HS characters, although the graphics creator is working hard to make them look good, using unique angles and framing.

The game engine is something in Unity, maybe a custom engine? it works mostly OK. One thing that is annoying is the text speed is slow, but if you click to display to end of line, it disappears and goes to next line, so you miss the text. Also no rollback of text.

The story seems quite inventive and deep, and quite a dark background story. However, the English is not clear sometimes - either machine translation or trying to directly write from Russian to English without knowing or using Idiomatic phrases.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
The game is good, the story is very good so far and you just want to play more and more. There is a lot of potential!

There are some bugs too, with right click, the menu does not open, there is only one save slot, and of course grammer mistakes, but it is normal.

Really good so far!

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
does anyone know what engine/software is used to develop this game? I want to be able to use these types of character models for my animation/film class but I cant find out what is being used. I though Daz3d would have the resources, but it does not. Anyone know the answer to my question?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
does anyone know what engine/software is used to develop this game? I want to be able to use these types of character models for my animation/film class but I cant find out what is being used. I though Daz3d would have the resources, but it does not. Anyone know the answer to my question?
It looks like the characters are made in Honey Select

Reactions: SayWhatProductions

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The Dev hasnt mentioned this game on his Patreon since 0.1 came out in March, marked abandoned.