HTML - SinE3R - Survival in the Eastern European Encasement Region [v0.5] [jktulord]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Crestrial

v0.5
    I like the concept. It's a tile-based zombie survival game.

As it stands now though.. I really can't recommend playing it. Several times over I encountered bugs that forced a reload. I basically made no progress after going to the shelter because every time I went out I would get locked into something. At this point it's an open play test because I don't believe for 2 seconds anything was tested before being added and released to the public.

Nah, no thanks.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Anon21

I would call this 'Alpha' level. There is no feeling of depth to it. The game is playable, and you can see what they are going for but it needs more stuff like ... quests, enhanceable base, live in guests. An opening cut-scene would help make things make sense, too.

Graphics and text are OK. I probably didn't play out every possible thing, but I did explore pretty much all of the (fairly small) map. Not sure if relationship building is a thing yet. Game balance wise, the fights are winable. I suggest that food satiation go down slower, and that it should be more obvious if you are losing health because you have no food/water.

tl;dr: Check back in four to six months.