Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 732958

According to his lies it should be tonight :D I am curious what else he can come up with :D
Something like "theres suddenly a electricity cut off happened and all the thing Ive work vanished so I would need to rework it again. Sorry but I think the realease would be postponed again till next mid august".

Something like that?!

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Don't you understand that he is throlling you. Unsubscribe from him)
Its called scamming retarded people. He become silents patrons slowly unsubscribed. He baited a release naive patrons flocking together making his revenue ez. Hes basically baiting the patrons with an update when hes not even releasing anything.

Have you guys ever read his updates last may?? He literally said that the update might be release in the last of may but he gave himself an allowance till the 1st week of june.

Now you can see how long he is dragging this sht.

And some people is still believing his bullsht everytime he says something in mental health which is bullsht.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Its called scamming retarded people. He become silents patrons slowly unsubscribed. He baited a release naive patrons flocking together making his revenue ez. Hes basically baiting the patrons with an update when hes not even releasing anything.

Have you guys ever read his updates last may?? He literally said that the update might be release in the last of may but he gave himself an allowance till the 1st week of june.

Now you can see how long he is dragging this sht.

And some people is still believing his bullsht everytime he says something in mental health which is bullsht.

When I see people still pledging Gumdrop Games for two years without a single update, nothing can surprise me anymore. Some people got #@$ in their eyes... Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. It's their money after all...Sad truth.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
I would love to see the comments from Patrons from his last 2 posts. Anyone a Patron and wish to share, please?

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
What will happen is, he'll ghost patreon till next month, once the patreon money reaches his pocket, he'll use the same old bullshit mental health excuses and will make a post that the update is almost ready again in the hopes that he gets a few more new patreons.

Using mental health as an excuse to milk money from patreons is just straight up disgusting and a slap in the face to people that are really facing such issues.
So if any patreon here could take up the task of commenting on all his posts, urging all your fellow patreons to do a massive walkout on him so that he can't use these bullshit excuses because he can depend on the silence and ignorance of the paying community to keep the money flowing into his scam/fraud, I'd be very grateful to you!

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Mrs Reigns is the only reason people still want to play the game and are supporting him instead of his bullshiting about mental health issues but everything has a limit and this man is is very close to that limit if episode 7 comes out to be teasing one then there is no reason to show support to this guy....

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not even that the only choices lead to game over so no it's not. The aunt get more action than the mc he just gets use by his mommy.
Tell me about it had he been stranded with his aunt instead of his mother I am willing to bet the moment she saw what he was sporting she would have not only popped his cherry but if anything would have been having a secret affair even after they are rescued.

I mean hell if she is the type of woman who has no problem fucking someone while talking to her family on the phone she would have been the perfect woman to get some action with.

In all fairness, it's a Visual Novel...
If it was a novel then there wouldn't have been any choices for you to do like in the beginning as well as on the island. out of all the gam... i mean stories I have played this has got to be the slowest one to give you any action. hell when he stole the jewel for his mom you would think right there and then those thighs would have opened and she would have been taking that missile he has but no.

At this point I am honestly only sticking with it just to see how long it takes for him to actually get some.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Tell me about it had he been stranded with his aunt instead of his mother I am willing to bet the moment she saw what he was sporting she would have not only popped his cherry but if anything would have been having a secret affair even after they are rescued.

I mean hell if she is the type of woman who has no problem fucking someone while talking to her family on the phone she would have been the perfect woman to get some action with.

If it was a novel then there wouldn't have been any choices for you to do like in the beginning as well as on the island. out of all the gam... i mean stories I have played this has got to be the slowest one to give you any action. hell when he stole the jewel for his mom you would think right there and then those thighs would have opened and she would have been taking that missile he has but no.

At this point I am honestly only sticking with it just to see how long it takes for him to actually get some.
BY the looks of it you be waiting a while the next update was supposed to cum out by now but nothing from the dev in the last few days so who knows how long we have wait

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If it was a novel then there wouldn't have been any choices for you to do like in the beginning as well as on the island.
Incorrect.
Visual Novels typically do have choices to make that affect the story. They're like a "lite" version of CYOA stories, which are also novels.

Kinetic Novels are what you're thinking of - No player/reader choices, more like reading a comic/graphic novel.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
He lost about between 40-80 patrons in the last few days maybe more by the end of the week. I bet he release it acople of day just to sucker in more so they get double charge

Reactions: solela
2.50 star(s) 82 Votes