EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Your Parents are a power couple. Your Dad - a high profile Mafia Boss. A man of extreme Wealth and Power. A man whom even Presidents of nations fear. Your Mom - a former Supermodel, now faithful housewife.
After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, temptations reach their breaking point, sins are committed, you experience the highest of highs.... and then turmoil strikes; and you get involved in a high stakes, globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations and more. Live the high life of luxury, glamour and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: Temptress Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 17
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Read the changelog please
DOWNLOAD
Episode 13 - 17
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

Episode 1 - 12
Extra: Multi Mod*
SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

mPPJwEu.png QpfEgR3.png 8SECBiI.png rmguaVi.png cfX59kZ.png u4J1UUy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There are several times when the MC calls Mrs. Reigns "mom" - no problem here but maybe somewhere else? ^^

Edit: Just saw the patch - that happens without the patch.

And why does the MC call she always Mrs. Reigns? I mean they know each other well for years .... thats so wired.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
After reading the plot on the previous thread I was gonna ask if there was supposed to be incest :coldsweat:

Thanks and good luck. Looks really promising.

Reactions: Temptress_Games

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
There are several times when the MC calls Mrs. Reigns "mom" - no problem here but maybe somewhere else? ^^

Edit: Just saw the patch - that happens without the patch.

And why does the MC call she always Mrs. Reigns? I mean they know each other well for years .... thats so wired.
Glad you saw the patch :) Thanks

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
All for more incest games and will give this one a try.
Any chance for pregnancy and kissing, this will round out my top 3 fetishes.

@Temptress_Games I left message with mods to get your dev tags.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Kissing is definitely on the way in future episodes. I may add pregnancy at a later episode too.

Genre Brother-Sister Bro-Sis?
One sister is introduced in this first episode. The MC will have relationships with all 3 sisters in future episodes.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Sinful Delicacies [v1.0] [Temptress Games] - Original Size: (898MB)

Squashed Download Win (157MB): - - -

You will still need the I-patch if that is your thing... I did the compression before it was available.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
'...Globetrotting adventure strewn with sexual encounters, high fashion, extravagant luxury, constant thrills and lurking dangers, supermodels, Super Cars, Luxury Yachts, Exotic Vacations!'

Sounds exciting and a very typical of most people's days ;) , so what's not to like.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
@Temptress_Games I havent played your game yet but the renders look good and the story sounds interesting to me. You seem like you're taking suggestions which is good so I'll just say this. Your images are all uncompressed .PNGs and the game is way too large for how much content there currently is. I strongly suggest you embrace the wonderful world of .webp

2.50 star(s) 82 Votes