Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Sinful Empire [Feb 2018] [Erostorm]

1. 1.00 star(s)

t727

Story:
    At the moment you grind to get to satisfy your urge as a dark elf, as we all know are very horny.

Originality:
    Nope, this has been done before and would work better as a Skyrim mod, if done in an actually working graphics engine it would run smoother, more on that below.

Renders:
    Not applicable as it's a 3d game.

Sound:
    It would need more work, but it's a demo.

Playability:
    The fighting system is useless, some say you can block everything but I can't block anything (and yes, I know how to use the shield).
    The spells and whatnot don't work either.
    The targeting of interacting with things and NPC's is very difficult to cope with. I guess it should highlight the object you are currently looking at, but...

Performance:
    As mentioned this game can't spell performance. I blame the graphic engine used but I guess it's up the developer to optimize the game too.

Bugs:
    I can't pick the axe up, but part from that there's not much which could fail.

Animations:
    There are one animated scene and one pin-up (lack of better word) with the maid which was actually quite good.
    The character movement though, I actually laughed!
    Again, if this was a mod to an existing game animations would run smooth.

Voice Acting:
    Not applicable

Grammar:
    Not as bad as most machine translated games.
    If it isn't machine translated I guess the developer should pay more attention to the grammar.

Amount of content:
    Not much as it's a demo.
    The world you are running around in is quite large, but there's nothing to do except killing hares for food and goblins for easy kills and orcs which are harder to kill.

Conclusion:
    Don't bother downloading this game.
    As of late I've come to wonder why developers upload a game at this state, the only thing which will happen is that most people would just ignore the concept all together.

BTW, why can't we use BB-formatting here?