Others Sinful Spaces [v.0.8.0.2] [Naughty Duo]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
naughtyduo thank you for the game. It's nice and relaxing to play and a feast for the eyes.

Unfortunately, the game is also pretty frustrating for me:

- I have all the pretty girls as tennants. Remembering 35+ girl names, especially if you only play from update to update/from time to time is not working out for me so well.
-> Let the player buy a diary. Unlock/buy a page for every girl (make it a bit more expensive, if you want). If you selected the right name for a girl and you get her again in an event where you have to choose the name color it green. If you get another girl and get the name of the girl you know already mark it red. (You know Elena, you selected Sofia in the event, Elena is one of the names in the multiple choice so her name would be colored red).

- Same goes for the topics when you take the girls to the movies or to the restaurant. Things get even more complicated as the list of the girls when choosing the date is different between these two places. One list with the same order of your tenants would help as well as showing their names (the first list seems to be the other way round in comparison to the second one). Whenever you list the tenants, please always provide the names.
-> Buy an extension for the diary to get her favorite topics and her hobby marked during dialogue after finding out what she likes/dislikes.

- When choosing to spy on one of the two girls, it would be nice to know the obsession level beforehand to be able to direct your interest on the girl with the lower level to get her up to speed.

- Click marathon when buying spy stuff.
-> Provide an option to buy in bulk.

- During manage events - when you select the girl it would be nice to know who has already a camera/wire/tracker installed beforehand so you don't needlessly waste your time.

- Buying multiple gifts and distributing them to multiple girls would be nice as well. Its frustrating to go through the whole process again and again and again just to get authority up. Or if you want to increase the chance to spy on a few specific girls.

- I increased rent for all my tenants up to 150. I have more money than I can spent. Increasing the cap doesn't really do much for me with the wire option. Maybe reduce the initial limit so you actually have some benefit from putting your points in it instead of just putting in the points because you have them and don't know what else to do with them.

- the targets you spy on are deleted after returning to the main menu. A better way to choose your targets would be appreciated. Clicking though every girl one by one is arduous. Although I find the spy tree great, it's a bit too extensive for my taste. Longer time, less options would increase the gameflow in my opinion. There is already enough grind as it is and I already play on easy mode (and I normally appreciate some grinding).

- Game crashes when going to Desire State and checking if there are new tenants (0.7.7 free version) with the 2 and 3 people option.

-I have yet to experience the Servant/Novice event, so I have no idea how you want to handle it, but I'd suggest to provide either an option where you can get both ways with some additional work or an option to switch between the paths (and keep the progress when switching back). Game is pretty grindy. I don't think I'd go for a second playthough just to see the other option.

Thank you for the good work, and keep it up. Looking forward to what comes next.

Last edited:

Eliaslindao21

May 23, 2020
Does the game already have a translation into Portuguese? Or has anyone already translated it?

O jogo já tem tradução para português? Ou alguém já traduziu?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
It was a nice update until the game decided to dismiss a couple of my favorite girls and because of the autosave feature there is no way to get them back. At one point I clicked on a girl and got a different girls information, so it is possible it is confusing the ids. Hopefully the devs will consider adding a standard save/load option at some point.

EDIT: As it turns out, it appears the game retains some character progression for dismissed tenants, so when I had the chance to get them back I did not need to unlock everything again.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyduo

swanky4

Oct 7, 2023
It was a nice update until the game decided to dismiss a couple of my favorite girls and because of the autosave feature there is no way to get them back. At one point I clicked on a girl and got a different girls information, so it is possible it is confusing the ids. Hopefully the devs will consider adding a standard save/load option at some point.
Absolutely. Free save is so much better than autosave.

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
Has anyone put together a listing of all the tenants and the 4 best options for date questions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't get Claire and she's the one that's not listed. Neither is Paulina, who's not in this update.

I only listed 4 correct ones for the first ones, but there may be 1 or 2 more options that are also correct.

swanky4

Oct 7, 2023

I couldn't get Claire and she's the one that's not listed. Neither is Paulina, who's not in this update.

I only listed 4 correct ones for the first ones, but there may be 1 or 2 more options that are also correct.
Awesome work. It would be helpful if you put the extra big one first or indicated it in some way.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024

Thank you. I actually started to create the list myself, which I'll post here as well when it is done, because it may be more useful for the 2 girl beach date, where the grid number above doesn't translate with the single icon displayed.

Genom

Jan 10, 2021
game is still broken when i press "new game" button

of Create Event
for object oNewGame:

Variable <unknown_object>.harem_level(100944, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_LoadInfo
############################################################################################
gml_Script_LoadInfo (line -1)
gml_Object_oNewGame_Create_0

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 17 Votes