4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If your intention wasnt to make Helga a bad mother than youre right I clearly misinterpreted something and its that this story is worse written than I thought and i wont engage with it anymore.
Bye bye then! Bad mother =/= workaholic mother that is trying to make up for past neglect but finds it hard to change at this point in her life. Not everything is black and white.

Sep 4, 2018
I guess I can see why if Helga ever shows a bit more favoritism or has for Erik it's probably because she also wants to get him out of his insecure shell and whatever other issues he is having like Lyna is trying to do and step up to be the man of the house in some way even if she has to do it in lewd and sexual type ways with him and possibly one day have a child with him to make Erik really officially the man of the house and also her husband if it leads to that and if they can find a way for Lyna to be his wife also, so all three are married together.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ruykiru

3D Reaver

May 15, 2020
Ruykiru Please pay more attention to focal length, you are going way too low especially in the pov shots and its making everything look distorted and ugly. You don't need to actually have the camera where the subject would be

• Thinking Face

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ruykiru Please pay more attention to focal length, you are going way too low especially in the pov shots and its making everything look distorted and ugly. You don't need to actually have the camera where the subject would be
You mean the field of view, or the focal length for the depth of field effect?
For the FOV, I was going high on the first updates for first of person shots (like 80) but the effect was too much, people complaining and I also didn't like it. Now I'm doing like 55 for POV and for normal shots 30-40.

Reactions: rudy007

3D Reaver

May 15, 2020
You mean the field of view, or the focal length for the depth of field effect?
For the FOV, I was going high on the first updates for first of person shots (like 80) but the effect was too much, people complaining and I also didn't like it. Now I'm doing like 55 for POV and for normal shots 30-40.

they are related but its not the same thing, i'm not photographer so i couldn't explain it in a technical matter.

Im going to use this as an example, look how distorted their faces are or that massive thumb. You could have had the "same" shot but at a higher Focal length and just moved the camera a bit further away and their faces would look normal.
111Capture.PNG

I assume you are making this in honey select and im not sure about the settings but it should have some focal length options. I wouldn't really go bellow 50 for a close up shot.

Left is low focal length and right is high
8f2d61e88c257e6b577eff139d5bd8ca.jpg

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
they are related but its not the same thing, i'm not photographer so i couldn't explain it in a technical matter.

Im going to use this as an example, look how distorted their faces are or that massive thumb. You could have had the "same" shot but at a higher Focal length and just moved the camera a bit further away and their faces would look normal.
View attachment 3991331

I assume you are making this in honey select and im not sure about the settings but it should have some focal length options. I wouldn't really go bellow 50 for a close up shot.

Left is low focal length and right is high
View attachment 3991355
Yeah I know, that's the field of view. Like I said I know I went a bit too high on some old renders but I learned my lesson and the standard is now something like this. ch2_3099.jpg

First person perspectives do have a higher FOV though as you can see here, but not as high as they used to be cause like you said, tweaking the value too much looked bad and distorted. ch2_2915.jpg

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The momy has favoritism cause Lyna is a honry bitch, and the mom is a horny bitch but she has the plot touch, and if you played enough games you know how it goes.
The dev wants to keep the "main Li" market value intact, while he teases and cheats for as many releases as the audience can swallow, while on the side he focuses on either an easy friend, or the mom. All the mommy lovers still enjoy the game, and after some time the main Li switches because of new audicence and polls.
Eventually the original main Li awaits her turn to join the altar of virgins

• Angry

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
while he teases and cheats for as many releases as the audience can swallow
Are you blind or just trolling? Look at the changelog. I'm keeping a schedule and I released this game in February and it already has more updates (longer than 5 minutes) and more H-Scenes than most novels here.

while on the side he focuses on either an easy friend
Also, did you even play? I literally have 3 main characters in my novel and if you look at my previous posts you'll see I hate side characters that only make the main incest plot take longer. Kindly bug off with your nonsense, please.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
I am still in the early stages of the game, the mom has not arrived yet even... so maybe I just haven't got used to it, and please tell me if this is a thing for you too, but WHY THE FUCK did the dev choose to write Erik's text in green, and Lyna's text in blue, when (and I kid you not) MOST of the time Lyna wears green and Erik wears blue. I swear, I don't have a problem if they wear whatever color (matching or not), but many times I find them wearing opposites in the same scene. :ROFLMAO:
1725421606909.png
1725422049480.png
1725422078828.png
1725422137544.png

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I feel this is a thing, like if you had to associate a character to a color, since Lyna wears mostly green, and Erik mostly blue, those should be their colors respectively, right?!

Anyways, the game is great, I gave it 4 stars and haven't even finished it yet, I just find this kind of annoying at specific points of the story, maybe because I tend to not pay attention to the name that precedes the text when reading a line (but I guess that's the point of coloring text for each character).

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I am still in the early stages of the game, the mom has not arrived yet even... so maybe I just haven't got used to it, and please tell me if this is a thing for you too, but WHY THE FUCK did the dev choose to write Erik's text in green, and Lyna's text in blue, when (and I kid you not) MOST of the time Lyna wears green and Erik wears blue. I swear, I don't have a problem if they wear whatever color (matching or not), but many times I find them wearing opposites in the same scene. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3998402
View attachment 3998409
View attachment 3998411
View attachment 3998414

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I feel this is a thing, like if you had to associate a character to a color, since Lyna wears mostly green, and Erik mostly blue, those should be their colors respectively, right?!

Anyways, the game is great, I gave it 4 stars and haven't even finished it yet, I just find this kind of annoying at specific points of the story, maybe because I tend to not pay attention to the name that precedes the text when reading a line (but I guess that's the point of coloring text for each character).
WOW! way too much time on your hands :eek:

• Haha

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
View attachment 3998402
View attachment 3998409
View attachment 3998411
View attachment 3998414

What?? I never noticed! That's such a weird thing to mention, but you could argue it happens in the first few days, although Erik even wears a similar green during the intro. :unsure:

And it doesn't really happen later though? Look.

ch1_20.jpg ch1_584.jpg ch1_865.jpg ch1_887.jpg ch1_1058.jpg ch1_1077.jpg ch1_1080.jpg ch2_1769.jpg ch2_1772.jpg ch1_1157.jpg ch2_1417.jpg ch2_1637.jpg ch2_2410.jpg ch2_2449.jpg ch2_2527.jpg ch2_3137.jpg ch2_3262.jpg

The colors are just meant to differentiate the names at a glance, yes. But I guess in general Lyna likes the color blue more.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 3998402
View attachment 3998409
View attachment 3998411
View attachment 3998414

What?? I never noticed! That's such a weird thing to mention, but you could argue it happens in the first few days, although Erik even wears a similar green during the intro. :unsure:

And it doesn't really happen later though? Look.

View attachment 3998917 View attachment 3998889 View attachment 3998890 View attachment 3998891 View attachment 3998892 View attachment 3998893 View attachment 3998894 View attachment 3998905 View attachment 3998906 View attachment 3998895 View attachment 3998896 View attachment 3998897 View attachment 3998898 View attachment 3998899 View attachment 3998900 View attachment 3998901 View attachment 3998902

The colors are just meant to differentiate the names at a glance, yes. But I guess in general Lyna likes the color blue more.
It would be a simple enough matter to change the sayer-name colors IF you wanted to. I wonder how many people would notice if you did? :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007 and Ruykiru

SlowMotionBaby

Mar 7, 2021
See where you're coming from...but never even noticed. Still don't even notice. Guess I don't really see.. whatever. This is your issue here?

• Thinking Face
Jun 21, 2020
I guess it is just me... But I do have a reasonable explanation I think:
I tend to not look at name of the person talking when a text appears, but rather use context (text color -which helps a lot-, character in screen, story-context, etc), and when I am looking at scenes like this:
1725517744770.png
which -although they may not happen all the time- they do happen quite often, I get confused as to who's speaking while reading the first few words, so I drive my eyes back to the top, read the name and start again... it's tiring when you have to do it for every scene change in which the are both in scene, wearing opposite colors...
But also, I think this is a thing for me now because the game just started and haven't really adjusted to the character colors, so I guess this is a temporary dumb thing my brain is doing...

Edit. Just thought of this: It's like when you are told there are a bunch of red cars in the street, then you'll keep seeing them. I guess it's become a snowball where every time the appear on scene, I look at the clothing and see it, you know?
Look, in this scene it happens again, right?
1725520792762.png
But then she goes to change to new clothing and what doe she wear?
1725520854772.png
GREEN! hahaha I know we stated that it's just me... but I can't stop noticing this!!! Back to the red car analogy, there could be a million gray cars that you'll notice only reds. So I guess I'm doomed to seeing this. Although at this point I just laugh out loud.

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I guess it is just me... But I do have a reasonable explanation I think:
I tend to not look at name of the person talking when a text appears, but rather use context (text color -which helps a lot-, character in screen, story-context, etc), and when I am looking at scenes like this:
View attachment 4001954
which -although they may not happen all the time- they do happen quite often, I get confused as to who's speaking while reading the first few words, so I drive my eyes back to the top, read the name and start again... it's tiring when you have to do it for every scene change in which the are both in scene, wearing opposite colors...
But also, I think this is a thing for me now because the game just started and haven't really adjusted to the character colors, so I guess this is a temporary dumb thing my brain is doing...

Edit. Just thought of this: It's like when you are told there are a bunch of red cars in the street, then you'll keep seeing them. I guess it's become a snowball where every time the appear on scene, I look at the clothing and see it, you know?
Look, in this scene it happens again, right?
View attachment 4002100
But then she goes to change to new clothing and what doe she wear?
View attachment 4002101
GREEN! hahaha I know we stated that it's just me... but I can't stop noticing this!!! Back to the red car analogy, there could be a million gray cars that you'll notice only reds. So I guess I'm doomed to seeing this. Although at this point I just laugh out loud.
I'll make sure to restart the trend of wearing opposite colors in the upcoming 2.5, just for you... :p

Just kidding, or not...? :devilish:

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey Ruykiru, I noticed some haters made you pay attention to their stupidity, brother just ignore them, they are some brainless people who belong to brainless games, we, the real ones, the ones looking for quality will be here to remind you not to care about them.
Thank you! :love:

Reactions: Itilien

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 447 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: lxh123
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes