4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Updated my android port.
Hey may I know what else is my official android version missing to require a "port"? I'm genuinely asking, in order to learn.

I did add the save persistence thing you told me a while ago (I think I did it right? I'm adding a chapter select in 2.5 anyway).
If it's about the compression, I try to do keep the size low already. I go with .webp 85% quality, audio 128kbps, and videos .webm like in my normal version but with more compression. I really don't want to go lower than that or it looks and sounds like shit, in my opinion.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
playing this from the start, where i could change the god awfull names only for you to change that (n) guess ill take my leave
I'm so sorry! I should have named the clearly Nordic family with different names, like Karen the mother, John the father, and the kids Michael and Sarah.

(jokes aside, just download the URM mod if it really bothers you :p)

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
I'm so sorry! I should have named the clearly Nordic family with different names, like Karen the mother, John the father, and the kids Michael and Sarah.

(jokes aside, just download the URM mod if it really bothers you :p)
URM in most games only works half the time.
its just seems like bs in my opinion, the change makes zero sense.
having 1 or more protagonist does not change the fact, that its like the nr.1 unwritten rule to give the players the opportunity to emerge who ever they want as the protagonist or in this case multi-protagonist

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024
URM in most games only works half the time.
its just seems like bs in my opinion, the change makes zero sense.
having 1 or more protagonist does not change the fact, that its like the nr.1 unwritten rule to give the players the opportunity to emerge who ever they want as the protagonist or in this case multi-protagonist
It is a kinetic novel. There is no emergence. You are watching a story unfold with pictures. This is the game equivalent of a comic book. Do you tip-ex over the names of the super heroes and impose your own names instead?

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
It is a kinetic novel. There is no emergence. You are watching a story unfold with pictures. This is the game equivalent of a comic book. Do you tip-ex over the names of the super heroes and impose your own names instead?
no but you had the option from the start and now its changed becouse its multi-protagonist?? if i didten have the option when i first played it, i would not have played it.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
no but you had the option from the start and now its changed becouse its multi-protagonist?? if i didten have the option when i first played it, i would not have played it.
Actually, you could not name Helga. And yes the reason is basically what the person above said. This is a book with sound, animations and many images. I try to always call it visual novel instead of "game":p

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey may I know what else is my official android version missing to require a "port"? I'm genuinely asking, in order to learn.

I did add the save persistence thing you told me a while ago (I think I did it right? I'm adding a chapter select in 2.5 anyway).
If it's about the compression, I try to do keep the size low already. I go with .webp 85% quality, audio 128kbps, and videos .webm like in my normal version but with more compression. I really don't want to go lower than that or it looks and sounds like shit, in my opinion.
I downloaded your android version to see how it looks. One thing I'd say you should look into is using common gestures for interacting with the game. You already don't have a textbox. That and compression is the only things that I feel like are required for android, everything else is just extra. Maybe ask the users what they would want?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I downloaded your android version to see how it looks. One thing I'd say you should look into is using common gestures for interacting with the game. You already don't have a textbox. That and compression is the only things that I feel like are required for android, everything else is just extra. Maybe ask the users what they would want?
If it doesn't already have quicksave I'd like that. Android can be wonky sometimes and relying on just auto and manual save has lead to lost time on more than one avn in my experience.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
I think that with this update you've put yourself up there as number one of all VNs I've went through so far. There are barely any well done assertive milfs in these type of stories and instead of overdoing that personality, I feel like you've done a great job on the contrast between chasing desire vs dealing with the morality of it. For being one of the very limited amount of devs that put attention on the psychological aspects of storytelling, you're putting up a great example on how it's done for others to follow. Can't wait to see where you're taking the story next. Hopefully the first moments of Helga really crossing the line show off more of how you portrayed her during 'Sexual Healing'.

• Love
Reactions: Ahsl and Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think that with this update you've put yourself up there as number one of all VNs I've went through so far. There are barely any well done assertive milfs in these type of stories and instead of overdoing that personality, I feel like you've done a great job on the contrast between chasing desire vs dealing with the morality of it. For being one of the very limited amount of devs that put attention on the psychological aspects of storytelling, you're putting up a great example on how it's done for others to follow. Can't wait to see where you're taking the story next. Hopefully the first moments of Helga really crossing the line show off more of how you portrayed her during 'Sexual Healing'.
Thank you so much! And oh man, I think you'll like the next update ;)

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes