4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Another very good update, with convincing content and development of the main characters. I like how the daughter now deals with her mother's obvious love affair with her brother and how she is teasing him. I can't wait to see what happens next.:)(y)

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Yo, mr dev this multiple protagonist tag sometimes a bit confusing, I just wanna what is this about?

Play as a boy or girl my choice.
Or can control other characters?

Enlighten me a bit.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Yo, mr dev this multiple protagonist tag sometimes a bit confusing, I just wanna what is this about?

Play as a boy or girl my choice.
Or can control other characters?

Enlighten me a bit.
There is a main character a boy named Erik, and also his sister and mother (who are also Multiple protagonists).

This is a story of incest between a brother and a sister, between a son and a mother and between a mother and a daughter or even three and no one else. In short, this is a slow incest story with a beautiful plot.

Reactions: rudy007

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
this is a true VN, meaning there are no choices, "just" a story to enjoy. the story revolves around three characters. a mother and two twin siblings, one male one female. all there are the main characters since we get to read the inner thougts of all three. it rly helps to understand the story and the dev does a rly good job of flashing out every single one of them. just give it a read.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
"just" a story to enjoy.
That's what I'm here for.
There is a main character a boy named Erik, and also his sister and mother (who are also Multiple protagonists).

This is a story of incest between a brother and a sister, between a son and a mother and between a mother and a daughter or even three and no one else. In short, this is a slow incest story with a beautiful plot.
Thanks I will give a shot soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru and Sossse

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Holy shit man! Would you chill a bit with the hardcore stuff please?! My poor innocent mind isn't ready for such lewdness.
It could be much, much worse... I heard there are, I just can't write this, people (read: sick degenerative guys) who are into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: HeathenJack

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is the story rewritten a little bit? Cannot load the save from v2.2 last save point.
I didn't had any problem, I always save on last image. Did you try older save and then skip up to current update? Or did you try load an autosave?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I didn't had any problem, I always save on last image. Did you try older save and then skip up to current update? Or did you try load an autosave?
Try loading the auto save and still fail, luckily it doesn't have choices so it can be easily skip to the last content that I last played.

Reactions: rudy007
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes