4.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
He's busy while bonding the bloods.;)
Hey, sorry to do this here but you don't have DMs open. First, thanks for the review and for playing my novel. I'm glad you appreciated the writing and family resemblance thing in paritcular. I'm not censoring anything here :devilish:

And secondly, can you please tell me why you gave it that rating if you liked it a lot? I'm genuinely curious because I always strive to improve it and I do enjoy reading criticism. (Unless it's like an obvious 1 star troll review complaining about Erik, because I don't take feedback from little horny kids that think every man should be a chad)

So anyway, if it's about the render quality, I was pretty new to the software in chapter 1 (except some render remasters I did recently) so that's why the recent versions look much better overall. Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Hey, sorry to do this here but you don't have DMs open. First, thanks for the review and for playing my novel. I'm glad you appreciated the writing and family resemblance thing in paritcular. I'm not censoring anything here :devilish:
Nah don't worry, you can even @ me here I don't mind, about why I closed dm because something terrible happened when a friend of mine (f95 friend) send me a malicious link, thank god nothing happens, that's why I'm cautious about these things.

And obviously every one will like your writing, no doubt you're a good writer.
And secondly, can you please tell me why you gave it that rating if you liked it a lot? I'm genuinely curious because I always strive to improve it and I do enjoy reading criticism. (Unless it's like an obvious 1 star troll review complaining about Erik, because I don't take feedback from little horny kids that think every man should be a chad)
Yeah, I like your game but why I gave you "3 star"?
Because games I like I give 3 to 4 stars.

About MC, actually I was bored with wimp MC who thinks i see hole i will goal, these type of shit is pretty common, mostly in honey select 2 games, but sinful MC isn't wimp at all, its just he isn't much to my liking honestly man, but it's doesn't means I think he's a wimp if that was the case I wouldn't even continue your game.

So I'm cutting half star because of MC.

2nd. game is kinetic, and I don't like kinetic games, where we can't choose only 1 lis, I'm a non-harem guy, only played those games where I can go with only one love interest.

And about renders, no it doesn't effect the review much, because all of them looks almost same which is kinda rare in incest games.

It's actually good that's why I avoid the renders quality (that's why I only did mention about renders quality, I didn't said it was bad, did I?)

If you want a short summary of my review.

Here:-
  • I like the slow burn incest, where MC didn't fucked his sis and mom from the start, 1 star for this.
  • Really like your writing actually feel like I was reading some real stuff, again 1 star for this.
  • 1 more star because despite a kinetic novel tag, it was a non-harem.
  • Cutting half star because of MC (he isn't much to my liking I even said it's my personal opinion, but still he wasn't much bad), and another half because it was a kinetic novel.
  • I have nothing to say about animation because I have no idea how these things work, I prefer extra visuals instead of animation (personal opinion), about music I always shut down music because I'm not much of a music guy lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Nah don't worry, you can even @ me here I don't mind, about why I closed dm because something terrible happened when a friend of mine (f95 friend) send me a malicious link, thank god nothing happens, that's why I'm cautious about these things.

And obviously every one will like your writing, no doubt you're a good writer.

Yeah, I like your game but why I gave you "3 star"?
Because games I like I give 3 to 4 stars.

About MC, actually I was bored with wimp MC who thinks i see hole i will goal, these type of shit is pretty common, mostly in honey select 2 games, but sinful MC isn't wimp at all, its just he isn't much to my liking honestly man, but it's doesn't means I think he's a wimp if that was the case I wouldn't even continue your game.

So I'm cutting half star because of MC.

2nd. game is kinetic, and I don't like kinetic games, where we can't choose only 1 lis, I'm a non-harem guy, only played those games where I can go with only one love interest.

And about renders, no it doesn't effect the review much, because all of them looks almost same which is kinda rare in incest games.

It's actually good that's why I avoid the renders quality (that's why I only did mention about renders quality, I didn't said it was bad, did I?)

If you want a short summary of my review.

Here:-
  • I like the slow burn incest, where MC didn't fucked his sis and mom from the start, 1 star for this.
  • Really like your writing actually feel like I was reading some real stuff, again 1 star for this.
  • 1 more star because despite a kinetic novel tag, it was a non-harem.
  • Cutting half star because of MC (he isn't much to my liking I even said it's my personal opinion, but still he wasn't much bad), and another half because it was a kinetic novel.
  • I have nothing to say about animation because I have no idea how these things work, I prefer extra visuals instead of animation (personal opinion), about music I always shut down music because I'm not much of a music guy lol.
Fair enough, thanks for the feedback! About music, I think it really adds to the experience. You should enable sound effects at least for the H-Scenes, those are great!

Reactions: RED_FOX001

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Fair enough, thanks for the feedback! About music, I think it really adds to the experience. You should enable sound effects at least for the H-Scenes, those are great!
Well I always shut down music and it's became habit of mine, it's been 6 months I played any visual novels but still this habit of mine.....hahahha:ROFLMAO:

Well, good luck man really can't wait to see the ending I hope there will be multiple endings too where we can end up with either mc mother or his sister.

Reactions: Ruykiru
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes