MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Abandoned, for the second time!! - each time just as the story starts to 'heat up'...
I never got the resources to put more into it, tbh I really want to do this game (personally) but it was always hit and miss, and I couldn't afford it (since the 2d art was expensive).
It's a shame, really.
If I ever get the time, money, etc. I will probably try to do it again (because I like the idea of a game where the corrupter its a fem prot), but this time I probably wouldn't release anything until we have a more substantial thing to show, and not just a demo with a few scenes.
My apologies to all

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It was obvious from the start that this game was going nowhere, so he just went for something else.
Thats not what they said tough. They said it was lack of funds but then in makes no sense they suddenly got funds to go and make something else? And from looking at version number, I am assuming it is almost complete too?

Reactions: jamonserrano

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Thats not what they said tough. They said it was lack of funds but then in makes no sense they suddenly got funds to go and make something else? And from looking at version number, I am assuming it is almost complete too?
That's what happened in reality. He just didn't know what to do with this one. Funny stuff though actualy, bacause when he redone the game after the initial update, i told him it will be abandoned, he obviously was pissed and attacked me personaly, but here we are...

The better question is: Why does he work on 3 different games at the same time, instead of just focusing on 1?

Apr 2, 2024
Sinful Valley [v0.9] [SocieTeam] ANDROID

android version found on some website

credit goes to:

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes