MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
look nice ! but oke bit confused about this game so you play as the mom and you can fuck you son once there is a incest patch ?
second question will you be able to leave your hubby for another guy expmale the the son and will the game have impreg/preg and preggo sex ?
the prototype is very rough, and it will take time before you can get into a relationship with your family: first, of course, shs needs to change, then she will need to change them

there will be a route for ditching your hubby, yeah, and ditching the whole thing (your family, lol), about the preggo, it is too early, it may be good but i dont want to run before i walk, but its not an impossible thing to get done, will depend on the budget more than anything else

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
the mc is the mom right ? to realy be frank and honest i like you game its diffrent the mc is the mom i have not seen this before the art is nice i assume you make it you have talent i might become a patreon just trying to figure out what the plan her is btw what do you mean with dithcing the whole family ? also preggo stuff has allot of fans i have seen it in other games that are big so if you put it in a route even in the incest way with the son making her new hubby and cucking the father in the worst way im all in bro :D haha
hey no, im not the artist actually, im the writer and code part of the game, and plan it for the most part, there is a co-writer and a programmer that also helps on a commission basis

i mean there will be different choices in the future, one of those will be just leave your family and live a crazy life without them too, optional of course.

also yeah cucking will be there, in different forms, all of it depending on the routes you take, and preggo stuff if anything must be late game because if not, i would have to redo every single scene that can be repeated with a preggo variant :p

i'm glad you are liking it and feedback helps to keep improving the game so thanks for that too!

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Locations/Cafe/maid/Cafe maid events.rpy", line 29, in script
jump maid_work_uneventful
ScriptError: could not find label 'maid_work_uneventful'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Locations/Cafe/maid/Cafe maid events.rpy", line 29, in script
jump maid_work_uneventful
File "C:\Users\ary\Downloads\1.Goyds\SinfulValley-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\ary\Downloads\1.Goyds\SinfulValley-0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'maid_work_uneventful'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Sinful Valley 0.1
Wed Apr 03 14:19:51 2019

Any way to fix this error? I get it as the waitress job.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
The game is bugged. I had 930,000 dollars in savings yet the game still acted like I couldn't pay off the debt.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The game is bugged. I had 930,000 dollars in savings yet the game still acted like I couldn't pay off the debt.
:eek: interesting, i need to check that, did you cheated anything else? altho that shouldn't be a problem, unless you increased your debt instead of savings ?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Still never answer my second one, feelsbadman.
I did answer this, about the NTR, or it is something else i missed?

"I mean i guess depends how you define NTR... the story is going to be mostly about the MC and what she decides to do: She'll be able to cheat on her husband, she'll be able to corrupt her family, or she'll be able to improve her family life without giving up all of her values ("all" being the key word, because things are changing, and whatever she likes it or not, she'll have to adapt too) "

Reactions: torkenstiem

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I did answer this, about the NTR, or it is something else i missed?

"I mean i guess depends how you define NTR... the story is going to be mostly about the MC and what she decides to do: She'll be able to cheat on her husband, she'll be able to corrupt her family, or she'll be able to improve her family life without giving up all of her values ("all" being the key word, because things are changing, and whatever she likes it or not, she'll have to adapt too) "

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
need fix it. i have money 1,000 and rent 600, but why he saying i don't enough money. but my money is gone. hey thx for this game. i hope i can find the same like this.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
need fix it. i have money 1,000 and rent 600, but why he saying i don't enough money. but my money is gone. hey thx for this game. i hope i can find the same like this.
THat was a joke from me, because you wrote 930,000 instead of 930.00, which looks a little like you having 930 thousand dollars and not 930 hundred.
oh I see, yes apparently is a common bug, I will fix it for the actual demo release, and yeah I thought he meant he had 930 thousand, which is why I thought he cheated, but that not being the case then yeah, its just something i need to solve ASAP

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
yeah i played trough the whole game i think but then i got a game over cuz i diddent have the cash also allot of pics dont load and give errors just helping out i know its a demo also i hope if you do choose a route lets say the incest route i wanted that you sorta branch off and focus on that person you want to be with cuz the only thing you do in the demo is go to work endless its kinda repatetive my opnion anyway like i said im looking forward to the end product if it has incest and some impreg and preg fuck at the end im happy either way art is great :D
unless it gives an error message, the picture loads :p these are placeholders hahaha (the black screens) maybe i should had added the word "place holder" so it doesnt confuses people

Yes i agree, i think i will make it less "sandbox" and make it more focused on the main story, and will remove grind too

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes