MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This game looks amasing and I hope the long silence means the author is working on it. It will be sad if he abandoned such a promising work of art.
Hi, I am the author and yeah, we are actually redoing it whole, this was just a test.

We will make it more straight forward, VN style: Removing the map and those elements, this is mostly because I dont really have the time to keep coding all of these things and astraight VN is easier to manage.

The main premise and story will be the same though, is just going to be less "messy" and definitely less grindy

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I am trying to get it done by early next month, and worst case scenario is likely late next month
well the only important thing is that you listend to the notes we gave you about the game i hope there is no big grind anymore and more choices (for the incest also a incest patch i gues there is one right now i saw but its not from you is it ?)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
well the only important thing is that you listend to the notes we gave you about the game i hope there is no big grind anymore and more choices (for the incest also a incest patch i gues there is one right now i saw but its not from you is it ?)
yes, all grind removed (now is only going to be a straight forward story) and yeah, eventually more choices (different routes)

All patchs are always unofficial, thats the default here :p

Reactions: fbass

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Going VN might detract from the appeal somewhat if it's overdone, granted. In these sorts of games things like sufficient free time to poke around and explore events as well as fully accessible, interactive inventory contribute greatly to the final experience, and a full VN with fixed routes usually loses that altogether.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
yes, all grind removed (now is only going to be a straight forward story) and yeah, eventually more choices (different routes)

All patchs are always unofficial, thats the default here :p
so it will have quote on quote have incest content with the son but we need to rely on another person here in the comments to put in a patch or to release a patch ?

besides that i hope to see something soon the art looked great if we had more art routes and story the game would be great (stil hoping for the incest impreg / preg sex ending with the son)

Last edited:

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Images not found sometimes, error message during waitress job, and event had one groping event where instead of the proper image, it was the image of the house from the map.
I like the idea of a world where the majority are open to sex and some still think it's shameful so Ill keep my eye on this one.
Would be nice to see images relating to the Cafe jobs instead of just descriptions. Like when you work as a janitor you see her cleaning semen off a table while the next table over a waitress is getting pounded. Right now it feels like the usual grind you see in these types of games before anything lewd (Other than the opening and the park) happens.
Go to work, Sleep. Go to Work, Sleep. Wait until event pops up

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Going VN might detract from the appeal somewhat if it's overdone, granted. In these sorts of games things like sufficient free time to poke around and explore events as well as fully accessible, interactive inventory contribute greatly to the final experience, and a full VN with fixed routes usually loses that altogether.
I agree with this, VNs are more straightforward and you dont get to explore that much, but I am also dont have the resources or time to do something more complex right now.

I will make sure you get to know the world through the story tho, and maybe once the game is released, and if I get enough resources, I can at certain point stop the VN style and change the gameplay, although it is unlikely I think (tho since the map and all of these things are already in place, it's a possibility)

Should be mention, we already have planned the next update (the content), and are half way through the writing of it. As a warning, I want to make the story more slow paced, and now instead of the game starting a year after the city has changed, it starts a week before the new lewd laws are passed, so you and your household get to go through this process together, but also dont expect for the MC to be sucking cock on day 5 :p

Reactions: SholBlerk and ZTex

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Anything new, dear dev?

This is the only game I'm looking forward to :)
Hello! Yes we are getting every ready for the next release, since we are creating its patreon, and some extra things we need. Will launch early next month

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Hello! Yes we are getting every ready for the next release, since we are creating its patreon, and some extra things we need. Will launch early next month
God bless. How much will it differ from the ''demo'' ? I like the groping stuff but it should go a bit slower. You mentioned that it was going to take place before the ''sexuel drive'' events happened.. But is the premises the same? Groping into slowly corrupting?

Thanks a lot dev, looking forward to the game.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
God bless. How much will it differ from the ''demo'' ? I like the groping stuff but it should go a bit slower. You mentioned that it was going to take place before the ''sexuel drive'' events happened.. But is the premises the same? Groping into slowly corrupting?

Thanks a lot dev, looking forward to the game.
So we are changing the gameplay to just make it a straight forward VN (the map, etc. is still in the code... in case in the future we decide to change the game back, will depend mostly on the support we get), and yes the story now begins a week before the law is voted, so you will get to see how things start to change. Some of them very quick, some others slowly.

The premise and characters are all the same, it is just better or more reasonable for the story to start at that early point instead of a year after.

So yes, the MC will slowly start to get corrupted, and will eventually have to take decisions that will affect her main routes.

Although some changes: The MC wont be named by player anymore, instead will have a name (Magda). The game will also be more a "multiple protagonist approach", looking through the eyes of Magda, Ben and Terah.

I'm around to answer more questions, but lastly, the idea is to release early next month

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
So we are changing the gameplay to just make it a straight forward VN (the map, etc. is still in the code... in case in the future we decide to change the game back, will depend mostly on the support we get), and yes the story now begins a week before the law is voted, so you will get to see how things start to change. Some of them very quick, some others slowly.

The premise and characters are all the same, it is just better or more reasonable for the story to start at that early point instead of a year after.

So yes, the MC will slowly start to get corrupted, and will eventually have to take decisions that will affect her main routes.

Although some changes: The MC wont be named by player anymore, instead will have a name (Magda). The game will also be more a "multiple protagonist approach", looking through the eyes of Magda, Ben and Terah.

I'm around to answer more questions, but lastly, the idea is to release early next month
Alright, thanks for answering. Sounds very promising! Can't wait woo-hoo

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Sinful Valley by Studio Dystopia
ver. 02
19 09 05

PC 160 MBa

Mac 113 MBa

apk 95 MBa
lol was already sending it to the uploader