MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeah i was actually thinking it was becca ... i think she wants MC
Do we know if it was a male or female voice? I would expect the MC to recognize his daughter's voice and/or the number she dialed from... Of course she could have disguised her voice and called from a number he didn't recognize (or was hidden). But I don't feel we know enough to judge (true of so much in this game).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Do we know if it was a male or female voice? I would expect the MC to recognize his daughter's voice and/or the number she dialed from... Of course she could have disguised her voice and called from a number he didn't recognize (or was hidden). But I don't feel we know enough to judge (true of so much in this game).
Heck she could have had a friend call. I just think the divorce being finalized,her breaking up with her bf,and her Machiavellian ways are all connected.

Reactions: moonmite84

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Really enjoyed what I have played so far, looking forward to seeing where things go from here!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Heck she could have had a friend call. I just think the divorce being finalized,her breaking up with her bf,and her Machiavellian ways are all connected.
Eh, I really don't have much hope of that being true. It would be a depth of writing which we've not seen any evidence for in this game (not trying to be mean). This game is really basic without much in the way of layers and an extreme slow burn.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
its the reason i said ( thinking )

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
The only "NTR" scene is a dream flashback, this isn't an NTR game. Shouldn't even have the tag IMO.
I don't think the dream sequence counts as NTR as for it to be NTR it has to be a love interest and it's clear that the soon to be ex-wife is no longer a love interest, but it's a gray area I think

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think the dream sequence counts as NTR as for it to be NTR it has to be a love interest and it's clear that the soon to be ex-wife is no longer a love interest, but it's a gray area I think
Nah it is cheating, but not NTR as such. It might become NTR if the ex becomes a focus in future again as love intrest and you are obligated to watch it. It may not be a scene you prefer to see though if you like to insert as MC.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Depends how you look at it. From a point of view, when it happened, she was the love interest of the MC. We the players see it in retrospect, but for the MC it's different. So different actually that it still gives him nightmares.

Reactions: JC07 and MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Depends how you look at it. From a point of view, when it happened, she was the love interest of the MC. We the players see it in retrospect, but for the MC it's different. So different actually that it still gives him nightmares.
I just am tired of seeing it. Three freaking dream sequences. I mean, doesn't this guy dream about anything else? Where's the dream sequence of the MC fucking Becca? It feels long overdue. And the fact he doesn't even remember his dreams at all he just wakes up in a panic is pointless. As a narrative device it isn't that the MC is remembering this traumatic moment, instead it is more just showing the player repeatedly the MC's former LI getting fucked.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Code had to be changed for you to name your MC so yes a restart is in order. If you copy/paste the old saves you can continue without restart with the name Frank
I didn't even notice because I use the name Frank whenever I rename the MC. :LOL:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Soo good game daaamn hahaha. Finished already.. waiting for next update and more from abs !

Yonymaster

May 6, 2017
Hello, does anyone else have a problem with changing the MC name, I started the game again, changed the name, saved the game and after uploading from the saved file, the player's name is still Frank.

4.00 star(s) 185 Votes