Rolethan

Nov 28, 2019
I am
Hello, does anyone else have a problem with changing the MC name, I started the game again, changed the name, saved the game and after uploading from the saved file, the player's name is still Frank.
I noticed the same thing. Did it to my previous saves. And a new game.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am

I noticed the same thing. Did it to my previous saves. And a new game.
I think the name variable wasn't done that well.

I started the game last night, Renamed MC, got to just past the date, closed the game, woke up and reopened the game and the character is back to being named Frank.

A lot of bad typos, some bad grammar, some people overtaking other's lines. A bit heavy on the repetition.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Rebecca. Not even a competition, she is in a league of her own. She is intelligent, cute, sexy, fun, nice to be around and has no trouble saying she loves MC.

I mean, it's kind of sad to put the other two against her at this point.. maybe in the future, when they can grow, for now the difference is just too big.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Had this on my watch list for a bit, since there's no changelog in the op can anyone tell me if it's worth a go yet? What's the current est playtime and how many lewd scenes? The fact that the tags only have "masturbation" makes me kinda weary.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Had this on my watch list for a bit, since there's no changelog in the op can anyone tell me if it's worth a go yet? What's the current est playtime and how many lewd scenes? The fact that the tags only have "masturbation" makes me kinda weary.
Zero lewd scenes unless you like watching a MC masturbate. Slow as molasses and no fire to burn currently.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I picked Lilith but the other 2 are tied at the moment

edit. polls over, they are tied, Rebecca won

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017

Now that all the main girls have been introduced who is the "Best Girl"?
rebecca. straight up. i was originally more an abby fan but this and just her attitude and the way their whole sister dynamic is written selling it for me. the more of her i see the more of her i want to see. =D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Gotta say, Liking this game. A really, really, slow burn, and I had to go and copy edit several of the updates for my own sanity, but I like the game and it’s premise. Pretty clearly a story being told, what with there being so few variations in the path.
I like the twist that it’s pretty clearly the stepdaughter scheming for herself and her sisters to become sisterwives to the stepdad. Not often that I’ve seen that direction in these games. REALLY looking forward to the next update(s).

4.00 star(s) 185 Votes