erkper

May 16, 2018
it will be released to android?
Search is your friend.

here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: tazaaron

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the walkthrough from start to finish in both xml and wordpad.
Version 0.6

And now thanks to Sancho1969 we now have one in PDF format.

I will leave these here and place the complete updated walkthrough for version 0.08
1,2 and 3 are for v0.0.6 and the 4th one is for v0.0.8

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Does the MC mention at any time why he's waiving his share of the house? It just seems like, given his financial difficulties, that he should have a really good reason to give up his most valuable marital asset.

Reactions: moonmite84

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Does the MC mention at any time why he's waiving his share of the house? It just seems like, given his financial difficulties, that he should have a really good reason to give up his most valuable marital asset.
If you have been in a relationship before you know sometimes you just want things to be over, free and clear. Stuffs dont matter

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
If you have been in a relationship before you know sometimes you just want things to be over, free and clear. Stuffs dont matter
We're likely talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars here at a time when we've had numerous scenes showing that the MC is very worried about money. "I just needed to move on" isn't a good enough reason.

ETA: I just wanted to add here that I'm only saying that it seems like something that should be explicitly addressed (assuming this wasn't already done in a bit of dialogue I've forgotten). I don't think this would be hard to do. For example, after the MC mentions that things were bad enough that he was worried about having to move in with his sister, the judge could ask why he didn't want his share of the house. He could then say he didn't want to take Becca and Lilly's home away from them or something.

Last edited:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Think of it like this: what if she doesn't want to hug MC because she's afraid if she does, she'll never let go? :unsure:
Yea, it's been pretty clear, and outright stated, that Lilith has Daddy Issues. She has probably been pushing MC away because she has just been waiting for him to abandon her like her dad did.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yea, it's been pretty clear, and outright stated, that Lilith has Daddy Issues. She has probably been pushing MC away because she has just been waiting for him to abandon her like her dad did.
That is actually outright stated by Rebecca

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 would you consider making one of your music mods for this game?
I'll take a closer look at it when I have time.
Wait a minute: HaHa, just saw that I was already working on that game a bit at the end of April...
But I only did a small part at the game beginning, and I dropped it for other game Mods.

Like I said, I'll have a look at it again. But it will take some time, for now I'm working on some other Mod updates (Voices for Picture Perfect, new Panacea version, maybe my new "game choice help" for other Mods and so on.). We'll see...

4.00 star(s) 185 Votes