MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Are the new faces the ugly ones shown in the first post or different ones?
The new new faces were posted here ages ago. In the image I attached are the old new faces with older face avatars for text boxes. There is a third variant, which were posted here sometime, as I said, and look better than the currently used ones (version 1.16). I'm not going to search there now, but I can say this much: They are different from the old faces but better than the currently used faces for the models.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gunizz

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Single Again [v1.18] [Clever name games] Compressed

PC/MAC (5,36GB/1,51GB):

PC/MAC LQ (5,36GB/1,08GB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I don't like Abby's new face, she no longer has that charm and charisma that defined her, too bad

it remains my point of view, in no case do I want to impose anything, everyone has their opinion, good game to all

Reactions: Spectros

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I don't like Abby's new face, she no longer has that charm and charisma that defined her, too bad

it remains my point of view, in no case do I want to impose anything, everyone has their opinion, good game to all
If you look at St. Patrick Day renders it senns that he has done so rework and we will get an updated version in the future.
1655375896415.png

Reactions: pgm_01 and Punto

polipi

Jun 2, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that! :)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
We appreciate it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that!
I definitely do appreciate your sacrifice. I hope you appreciate your sister allowing you to use her shitty laptop. Hope you get your power restored soon.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Two problems for this nice game, that should have been fixed long ago.

1. Textbox is hiding the screen. Workaround for users: transparent_box.rpy

2. Unable to rename MC to preferred name. Must play as Frank, or possibly have to replay from the start and get the option in the game iirc.
1. You can hide the textbox with "h" in RenPy games

2. Name can be chosen at the beginning, I see no real need to change it later to warrant dev time.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The new new faces were posted here ages ago. In the image I attached are the old new faces with older face avatars for text boxes. There is a third variant, which were posted here sometime, as I said, and look better than the currently used ones (version 1.16). I'm not going to search there now, but I can say this much: They are different from the old faces but better than the currently used faces for the models.
The image you attached looks really weird. I get Michael Jackson vibes from it. I don't know why some developers mess so much with the DAZ models. This seems to ruin the game experience, at least for me. If he has already changed them it could be he is going to finally fix them. Are his Patreons fine with the current renderings?

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.16 (I had to drive to my sisters and do this update on her shitty laptop because my power is still out! Hope you guys appreciate that! :)

Or you can:
thanks for going the extra mile(s)!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i have noticed a few girls have changed somewhat .... not that its all bad ... change can be off-putting is all .. love this game Dev(s)
i often wondered if pregnancy was gonna come up .. thanks for that ;)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The image you attached looks really weird. I get Michael Jackson vibes from it. I don't know why some developers mess so much with the DAZ models. This seems to ruin the game experience, at least for me. If he has already changed them it could be he is going to finally fix them. Are his Patreons fine with the current renderings?

This was, as far as I know, not even intentional on the part of CNG but due to an update from Daz. The current state is only a temporary solution and CNG has probably already posted on Discord better variants. If by chance someone is on Discord here, this person might have the goodness to post the pictures of Abby's new face (no typo on my part but intentional), because I personally don't feel like going through several pages.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Two problems for this nice game, that should have been fixed long ago.

1. Textbox is hiding the screen. Workaround for users: transparent_box.rpy

2. Unable to rename MC to preferred name. Must play as Frank, or possibly have to replay from the start and get the option in the game iirc.
The mod from Koga3 can do that Link

Reactions: Demogorgon1422

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Or you can:
Always appreciate the work you put in. Sorry you had to do this on a crappy laptop, I understand the pain

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes