Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So you're saying no one on patreon is allowed to make any content where someone mentions their dad? I don't know where you get your information, but that seems incorrect.
yeah, nobody is fucking Becca in this one, the game is safe on patreon, that's why the dev made it in the first place, he is just talking out of his ass.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All that playing through Becca's Reckoning proved to me is that, irrespective of biology, she really is Francis' true daughter. Her thoughts are just as circular and dysfunctional as Frank's are. No matter what that DNA test results in, we know that whatever mind virus he carries infected her long ago.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
All that playing through Becca's Reckoning proved to me is that, irrespective of biology, she really is Francis' true daughter. Her thoughts are just as circular and dysfunctional as Frank's are. No matter what that DNA test results in, we know that whatever mind virus he carries infected her long ago.
or, you know... the same person wrote the script :ROFLMAO:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I finally played the short stories loved Lilith story and really looking forward to the continuation of Beccas especially with liliths ex-boyfriend

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
or, you know... the same person wrote the script :ROFLMAO:
What gets me with the constant kvetching by folks here about Frank's (and now, apparently, Becca's) inner dialogue is that they think it must take less than a month for a man to convince himself that it is morally and ethically okay to fuck his stepdaughters. That probably is true for those who are completely devoid of morals and ethics, but not for the greater part of humanity.

One thing I can say: any that wouldn't have a struggle with it is someone I'd never want around my nieces or daughters - if they wouldn't hesitate in the least to bang their own stepdaughters, I know they'd have no respect for anyone else's kids.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What gets me with the constant kvetching by folks here about Frank's (and now, apparently, Becca's) inner dialogue is that they think it must take less than a month for a man to convince himself that it is morally and ethically okay to fuck his stepdaughters. That probably is true for those who are completely devoid of morals and ethics, but not for the greater part of humanity.

One thing I can say: any that wouldn't have a struggle with it is someone I'd never want around my nieces or daughters - if they wouldn't hesitate in the least to bang their own stepdaughters, I know they'd have no respect for anyone else's kids.
You realize all these people kvetching ARE the people you don't want near your women folk ;)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Allow me to give you a tiny little golden statuette for your ability to miss the point.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Frank, only Shannon calls him Francis and from now on everyone who calls Frank “Francis” should be called “Shannon”, is for me the perfect example of a person who is introverted, tends to blame himself for things that go wrong (even if he can't help it, like the death of his first wife). I haven't read Becca's story yet, but I gather from your post that 18-year-old Becca at least fits the term introvert. Frank should definitely talk to Vanessa about the circumstances of his first wife's death so that he can slowly work through the trauma. At least that's my impression as someone who occasionally has moments where he would say exactly what Frank says (example: Mei: Wouldn't that be lying? Me: Strictly speaking, it's not lying but bending the truth. Frank: Strictly speaking, it's not lying but bending the truth) and is himself an introvert who tends to overthink things.

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
for the moment nothing proves that frank is becca's father it's just your opinion, we'll see when the author decides to reveal the truth or not, people want frank to be her father so much that opinions become certainties wait for real proof before making your assumptions

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
So you're saying no one on patreon is allowed to make any content where someone mentions their dad? I don't know where you get your information, but that seems incorrect.
yeah, nobody is fucking Becca in this one, the game is safe on patreon, that's why the dev made it in the first place, he is just talking out of his ass.

Honestly I would celebrate if CNG revealed in Reckoning that Frank is Becca's father and Patreon didn't connect it to SA but like I said it's questionable if it's worth risking a ban for cng because guess what Patreon's favorite hobby is... banning developers/games related to I..... and right at the start of Reckoning it says it's directly related to SA and in SA Frank and Becca have sex with each other

Edit: Typo and added screenshots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Last month a romance novel came out that my wife ReallyNotTina has been dying to read, and since she’s been playing AVNs with me a lot, it was only fair for me to take a few weeks and plow through the novel with her. We’re done. Wasn’t bad! It was decent historical fiction… with a whole lot of fucking, of course.

Anyway we went back to playing Single Again again. [Previous recaps: Part 1. Lilith’s Longing. Part 2.] Where we left off was Frank had just finished railing Becca, and was off to meet Abby, and ran into her on the street. We had the option to surprise her and took it… but then Frank pretended to be a stranger and grabbed her, so Abby rightly punched him and ran away screaming “Fire!” (Because people usually ignore “Help” and “Rape.” Useless fuckers.) So we backed up and went with “Call out to her” instead.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Honestly I would celebrate if CNG revealed in Reckoning that Frank is Becca's father and Patreon didn't connect it to SA but like I said it's questionable if it's worth risking a ban for cng because guess what Patreon's favorite hobby is... banning developers/games related to I..... and right at the start of Reckoning it says it's directly related to SA and in SA Frank and Becca have sex with each other

Edit: Typo and added screenshots

While I agree that I'd like Frank to be her actual dad, for my own preferences, it wouldn't be a surprise that Shannon simply slept around a bunch and doesn't even know who Becca's bio-dad is.
Could just as easily be a random guy that she had a one night stand with, met him at a party, doesn't know his name, never looked for him, etc. Shannon is a heartless bitch, who doesn't care about anyone but herself, so any selfish action is well within the realm of probability. Including, but certainly not limited to, not even bothering to look for Becca's biological father. She treated her daughters more like possessions than family, so why would she put in the effort.

Looking forward to finding out the eventual answer, though I do share your concern depending on what it may be.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
I think you might have a screw loose. Her "dad" isn't even in this game. And so far there's no tie that Frank is her father, hence why she's doing a DNA test that, as you've pointed out, is likely to prove he's not her father due to Patreon rules. So not sure what your complaint is. I thing CNG knows what his game will include and the rules of Patreon without your help.

So as my original comment states, simply saying the word "Dad" isn't going to get it banned from Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that wasn't too bad, tho there wasn't much we didn't already know/suspected. What I don't know if we should expect Becca getting a boyfriend down the line (well we know she does just not sure if they will show up in the game), not too interested in that. Overall not bad, but I would have rather played a new update of the OG game.
if becky's bf would show up then there would be lots of NTR yells like when lilly had bf.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
if becky's bf would show up then there would be lots of NTR yells like when lilly had bf.
that's for sure... I'm not too interested either seeing her blow a rando but whatever, if it happens it happens, won't be complaining about it.

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes