Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
And as for Becca's boyfriend: after the events of the side story and the circumstances that her good friend knows about Becca's plans, I'm very convinced that all the stuff about her boyfriend is made up. She just won't have admitted it yet because she didn't want to admit too much of her plan and the boyfriend will just have been a buddy who helped keep Shannon away from her. I don't think it's far-fetched since we know Shannon was extremely jealous that Abby and Frank were close and up until that point everyone but Frank thought Abby was Frank's biological daughter. So I think it's quite conceivable that if Lilly hadn't had such a bad relationship with Frank and Becca hadn't had her “boyfriend”, she would have thought her own daughters were competition all the more.
I am pretty sure MC has mentioned early on that he met Becca's boyfriend (He said something like "You broke up? That sucks. I really liked him. He was a good guy")

Dec 17, 2018
in the SAUNA Part where Frank confess after becca got caught naked, Frank should have replied he supports her Daughters instead of committed to Becca, they agree to "what they have" is not a serious relationship.

1725365268316.png

it's just poor plot right there! the part i wish i have skipped it. now i'll just think of it as a filler of the story.... cause during those times people sometimes ran out of ideas hope they look back at this part and make few changes.

or is this what they all prefer and now this is the result? just like Marvel MCU universe faq ya'll opinions ruin the authors INTENTED STORY hope ya'll happy. it could have ended better in my expression

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I am pretty sure MC has mentioned early on that he met Becca's boyfriend (He said something like "You broke up? That sucks. I really liked him. He was a good guy")
That is indeed the case, yes, but that may simply mean that a pretend boyfriend was introduced to the parents by arrangement so that Shannon wouldn't interfere with the planning. Maybe it has nothing to do with Shannon: maybe Lilly simply delivered a cheeky line like “As if you bookworm had a boyfriend!” and to shut her up and so that it doesn't come across like the line from the friend from Canada, in this case since we are in Canada the friend from the USA, a friend helped out. But well, I hope that Becca's side story part 2 or 3 will provide more information.

And I still wish there was a what if story where Shannon had died instead of Jess and Jess and Frank had taken in the sisters. I would find it fascinating to see how the characters would have developed differently.

Reactions: Drippy!!
Dec 17, 2018
This part was Wholesome, but after that.... meh.... must be girl thing...
1725371028623.png
liked what happened in this scene
1725374181091.png
wished they keep the old model of lilith
1725374328544.png
loved this moments here with lily wanting back to their lounge party
1725376613022.png
Cringe Part right here
1725416630059.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aslop
Dec 17, 2018
1725459960548.png
I loved this part i can't imagine the possibilities meeting her half sisters visiting her actual father without conflict and he make amends etc. the story goes on...
this has been a long journey and i hope it never ends... the progress must not be rushed...it'll takes long to make such masterpiece.

this comment will probably covered up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 3999816
I loved this part i can't imagine the possibilities meeting her half sisters visiting her actual father without conflict and he make amends etc. the story goes on...
this has been a long journey and i hope it never ends... the progress must not be rushed...it'll takes long to make such masterpiece.

this comment will probably covered up.
I hope someday Abby has email or text contact with her half siblings.
Also hope that day comes at some point in the future, after the mom and kids have left the waste of space bio-dad far behind, now that they know what a piece of crap he is.
We don't need to actually see it, can just be a few lines of dialogue/text that tell us about it somewhere in the late stages of the story.

Dec 17, 2018
I hope someday Abby has email or text contact with her half siblings.
Also hope that day comes at some point in the future, after the mom and kids have left the waste of space bio-dad far behind, now that they know what a piece of crap he is.
We don't need to actually see it, can just be a few lines of dialogue/text that tell us about it somewhere in the late stages of the story.
doesn't have to be that way

by the Bio-Dad part as a Teenager did was just all cover for his Future when it comes to Reality Situation here his reaction was surreal, and you know jesicca story she is vulnerable end up tempting the guy, he was also a victim to that part, you were suppose to enjoy your teenage life going out at parties and one day you realise you got someone pregnant....she didn't use protection or condom has a leak or was it they are too drunk in those moments that end up using raw.

yea basically his life went down to hill when ur in that situation you could lose your scholarship or even social status, you will end up serving as fast food job

aaron choices was either to convince jessica for abortion which jesicca "disaprove"
aaron options are only left with was to ruin jesicca reputation first before the rumor spread before either both of them went down or her's

that ends up her disregard in that situation and ended up saving his own skin. he probably barely even know her, at the party they usually introduce themselves but not all of the guess just the person they approach with.

aaron got struck in real life situation there that end up destroying jessica life by bending the truth with a lie. proclaiming the father could be anyone. and the story goes on. Perspective men that's what makes the story like these great.

long note usually skipped

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

IN SHORT VERSION THE GUY WAS A "TRADEGY" y'all normally not understand if its not the protagonist of the story or you in his stead

Last edited:
Reactions: aslop
Dec 17, 2018
1725464637988.png
i get to see Franks character here again, which also the part i like about the MC

not the part where frank talks about him liking their daughter was out of his character, it should have been abby having crush on frank while mc just supporting her daughters make their dreams possible

if possible.... it could have been that way.... but this time he should have been talking to himself instead of having inner thoughts

Last edited:
Reactions: witzulu

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
doesn't have to be that way

by the Bio-Dad part as a Teenager did was just all cover for his Future when it comes to Reality Situation here his reaction was surreal, and you know jesicca story she is vulnerable end up tempting the guy, he was also a victim to that part, you were suppose to enjoy your teenage life going out at parties and one day you realise you got someone pregnant....she didn't use protection or condom has a leak or was it they are too drunk in those moments that end up using raw.

yea basically his life went down to hill when ur in that situation you could lose your scholarship or even social status, you will end up serving as fast food job

aaron choices was either to convince jessica for abortion which jesicca "disaprove"
aaron options are only left with was to ruin jesicca reputation first before the rumor spread before either both of them went down or her's

that ends up her disregard in that situation and ended up saving his own skin. he probably barely even know her, at the party they usually introduce themselves but not all of the guess just the person they approach with.

aaron got struck in real life situation there that end up destroying jessica life by bending the truth with a lie. proclaiming the father could be anyone. and the story goes on. Perspective men that's what makes the story like these great.

long note usually skipped

IN SHORT VERSION THE GUY WAS A "TRADEGY" y'all normally not understand if its not the protagonist of the story or you in his stead
Doesn't matter if he knew Jess for two minutes or five years. When presented with choices and situations he chose poorly, repeatedly.
He showed his lack of character, and doesn't deserve anything but disdain.
At best, there could be indifference toward him in the future; choosing to put his indiscretions in the past and not give him further thought. It would be unfortunate if Abby wasted any more energy on him at all.

Here's hoping he never comes up again.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I still dont see how on earth a bomb shell like Becca should fall head over heels for a push over like frank.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
I still dont see how on earth a bomb shell like Becca should fall head over heels for a push over like frank.
Becca not only thinks Frank is hot, she also finds him kind, and smart. You can see this even further in her side story.
Considering the other male role model examples that she has, and that love doesn't exactly follow logic, it's not overly surprising she fell for Frank.

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes