Dec 17, 2018
Not sure why you're continuing to do mental gymnastics in an attempt to justify Aaron's actions; let me save you some time.

There is no justification for how Aaron treated Jess.
All the excuses in the world don't change that what he did was awful. Pretending that just because he was younger gives him a pass, or there could be any good reason to treat another person the way he did, is just wrong.
It doesn't matter how Jess got pregnant. Nor does it matter if Aaron wanted a better life, didn't want to damage his popularity, or wanted to get a good job. There is no excuse for actively ruining someone else's life.
There are so many ways Aaron could have handled the situation better, but he chose to be a selfish asshole. Not only did he shirk his responsibility, he made the entire situation worse, and treated Jess like garbage.

Now years later the only remorse he's showing is in being caught and called out for being incredibly selfish. The fact that he ended up with a stable happy life doesn't make it better; quite the opposite in fact. As far as I'm concerned, he stole that away with what he did.
Abby got to tell him off, and I hope that's the only interaction she ever has to endure with that scumbag. He acted maliciously toward someone who didn't deserve it, Abby shouldn't even waste time thinking about him anymore, and neither should we.
it helps man if you get the insights about those types of situation
perspective is important
by that perspective you could be one of those students boosting about jessica reputation or the very parents of jessica

aaron's wife calls for that meeting not aaron....and after aaron mention something that he remembers he has a daughter from jessica during his teen....aaron didn't remorse yet....not until the very daughter he calls for abortion reminded him back what he told her mother jessica....reminded those words from him and making sure if it's true coming from him about in the past that he calls for abortion ofcourse jessica disaprove and about ruining jessica life.. and question why he came back suddenly those are the questions of abigail.

(extra detail) thus jessica got kicked out from her university instead of both of them

basically both of them jessica and aaron ruined their life after that moment

i think the author somehow find event like these happening in real life used as a reference and he gets what i mean here

and ofcourse frank didn't abandon her she is her childhood friend
and from aaron perspective she could be nobody just a random gal in the party he got hook up with whether aaron approach her or the other
but i doubt it's aaron... jessica can be very friendly and approaching... basically when it comes to finding new friends in the new invironments

Dec 20, 2020
I'd like to jump in on the Aaron debate.

When Abby went to meet him, he didn't want to be there. Not really. His wife made him go. He's was an ass in college. He knows it, and knows there is no way to make up for it. Unless Abby really wanted to be there, and truly wanted to get to know him, the only thing this could do is destroy his family.

Abby wanted to confront him, but she couldn't because his real family was there. She can't tear into him like she should simply because there were children there who were all excited to meet their big sister. Who got them all hyped for that? Their mother, Aaron's wife. A delusional dingbat who was probably thinking she was going to get a new daughter, not realizing how much hurt and anger she was about to bring up. If she were a smart woman, she would have let Aaron go alone. Test the waters first before exposing her kids to whatever may happen. Let all of the bad feelings out first, then see where to go from there. Instead, she had to interfere, make people hold things back, and not let anything get accomplished. Not that we really want him to be around anyway. MC is Abby's father, DNA doesn't matter here.

With just this one meeting, Aaron's life got infinitely harder. With meeting Abby, all of the cards were stacked against him, and they were set by his wife. I won't be surprised at all if the next we hear about his family is that they have split up. Then again, it could be what his wife wants, and she needed to create an excuse.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

When Abby went to meet him, he didn't want to be there. Not really. His wife made him go. He's was an ass in college. He knows it, and knows there is no way to make up for it. Unless Abby really wanted to be there, and truly wanted to get to know him, the only thing this could do is destroy his family.

Abby wanted to confront him, but she couldn't because his real family was there. She can't tear into him like she should simply because there were children there who were all excited to meet their big sister. Who got them all hyped for that? Their mother, Aaron's wife. A delusional dingbat who was probably thinking she was going to get a new daughter, not realizing how much hurt and anger she was about to bring up. If she were a smart woman, she would have let Aaron go alone. Test the waters first before exposing her kids to whatever may happen. Let all of the bad feelings out first, then see where to go from there. Instead, she had to interfere, make people hold things back, and not let anything get accomplished. Not that we really want him to be around anyway. MC is Abby's father, DNA doesn't matter here.

With just this one meeting, Aaron's life got infinitely harder. With meeting Abby, all of the cards were stacked against him, and they were set by his wife. I won't be surprised at all if the next we hear about his family is that they have split up. Then again, it could be what his wife wants, and she needed to create an excuse.
I agree with most of what you said, the kids I don't believe were there that's why she brought the picture for her. She wasn't a dingbat just a mother that information was omitted from her by her douchebag husband. That's why she was shocked by what she heard. If she had known she probably would have went by herself instead of bringing him. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall on that car ride home.

Dec 17, 2018

why ya'll guys want aaron to divorced his not that worst he is just normal (american) person to react that way

if society doesn't care the people the university their parents it wouldn't ended that way.

and ya'll talk like you guys aren't no different, jessica is basically random student in the same university normally he doesn't know that girl because she just moved there and got invited to the party

she got kicked out from university and return to their place... where frank was their neighbor

what would you do in aaron stead? abandon ur university? start a family? what happens then? it wasn't started good between franks and jessica they started to live at the basement base on jessica condition of her stomach it's probably 8-9 months until they found a lounge there where abby was born slight luck just happened there you don't normally get a lounge without financial.... franks parents probably gave him "enough" money to start their life

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
it helps man if you get the insights about those types of situation
perspective is important
by that perspective you could be one of those students boosting about jessica reputation or the very parents of jessica

aaron's wife calls for that meeting not aaron....and after aaron mention something that he remembers he has a daughter from jessica during his teen....aaron didn't remorse yet....not until the very daughter he calls for abortion reminded him back what he told her mother jessica....reminded those words from him and making sure if it's true coming from him about in the past that he calls for abortion ofcourse jessica disaprove and about ruining jessica life.. and question why he came back suddenly those are the questions of abigail.

(extra detail) thus jessica got kicked out from her university instead of both of them
basically both of them jessica and aaron ruined their life after that moment
This really isn't that complicated.

Aaron obviously still doesn't care, was hoping all the awful things he did would remain hidden, and that's made apparent since he didn't tell his wife about any of it before meeting with Abby and Frank. He didn't even initiate the meeting, his wife did, so he's not actually looking to reconcile or make amends. He didn't intend to ever tell his wife about that part of his past, and would prefer nobody in his current life knew.
The only thing he offered was excuses, none of which make a single bit of difference. He made a series of selfish decisions and actions, not caring about anyone but himself. Perspective is irrelevant, and no insight into thought process of the time changes what he did.
He was a selfish asshole, and he's clearly still selfish and irresponsible, so as far as I'm concerned he's still an asshole.

If we ever hear about him again, hopefully it will be an offhand mention in the epilogue.
A couple lines about how his wife and kids left him, took him to the cleaners in the divorce, and never want to see him again.
Then it can conclude with Abby and her half siblings debating about whether Aaron or Shannon is the shittier person.

Reactions: WeilBaum
Dec 17, 2018
This really isn't that complicated.

Aaron obviously still doesn't care, was hoping all the awful things he did would remain hidden, and that's made apparent since he didn't tell his wife about any of it before meeting with Abby and Frank. He didn't even initiate the meeting, his wife did, so he's not actually looking to reconcile or make amends. He didn't intend to ever tell his wife about that part of his past, and would prefer nobody in his current life knew.
The only thing he offered was excuses, none of which make a single bit of difference. He made a series of selfish decisions and actions, not caring about anyone but himself. Perspective is irrelevant, and no insight into thought process of the time changes what he did.
He was a selfish asshole, and he's clearly still selfish and irresponsible, so as far as I'm concerned he's still an asshole.

If we ever hear about him again, hopefully it will be an offhand mention in the epilogue.
A couple lines about how his wife and kids left him, took him to the cleaners in the divorce, and never want to see him again.
Then it can conclude with Abby and her half siblings debating about whether Aaron or Shannon is the shittier person.
o mai gawd i bet ya'll skip jessica side story

do you know jessica and abigail condition? or you guys also skipped that part?

aren't you all ashamed? im a newbie here y'all "old" longer members to this game and yet...?
ya'll a third person viewer and still couldn't see that?

the cycle could have been repeat without lilith "the overprotective sister"

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Love Becca she is funny because she just doesn't give a fuck. The library conversation was hilarious she just had frank tripping over his tongue at every turn. When she had the sauna conversation with Beth and Vanessa she said if he wants you I'd make sure he'd have you.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My view of the situation concerning Abby's biological father and his later wife:

The guy got a girl pregnant and because she wouldn't have an abortion his friends and he started a bunch of rumors about her that any of them could be the father, effectively bullying her out. His later wife somehow found out that he had impregnated a girl when he was about 20, and she was bullied into making him face up to his past.

The fact that she, as a mother, then had to hear what her husband had done with a young woman and got angry with him is more than justified. If I remember correctly, they both have daughters themselves. How would he react if this happened to his daughters themselves? Would he be justifiably angry with the guy or would he say “ That's too bad girl, you should have kept your legs together”? Because let's be honest, if he was mad at the guy in that situation, he'd just be a complete hypocrite.

I get the impression from him that he only admits what he can't deny in the situation. His wife didn't know about it for a long time, finds out by chance and forces him to face up to his actions. She then finds out exactly what he did and what happened after he can no longer deny it. Personally, I wonder if he has more skeletons in his closet that his wife doesn't know about.

Yes, both of them are responsible for the contraception, but I think that the least he could have done would have been to at least support her financially if he had no interest in the child. You could bring up the gold-digger argument, but personally Jess doesn't come across to me as that kind of person, more as a person who places a high value on family and friends and has had a rather unfortunate hand with men.

Should Abby meet her half-siblings? I think at least one meeting without the father, just with the mother and Frank when she has worked through the situation again is perfectly fine. Then she can decide how she feels about her half-siblings and see if there will be further meetings or not.

My post may seem chaotic, so I'll summarize it briefly: The guy is gross, his wife's annoyance is justified, and at least in the brief scenario she didn't strike me as unlikeable because she offers to meet Abby's siblings but doesn't try to persuade her to do so but leaves the decision up to her. And finally: in a situation like this, I would rather be like Frank than Aaron or Trevor.

Dec 17, 2018
My view of the situation concerning Abby's biological father and his later wife:

The guy got a girl pregnant and because she wouldn't have an abortion his friends and he started a bunch of rumors about her that any of them could be the father, effectively bullying her out. His later wife somehow found out that he had impregnated a girl when he was about 20, and she was bullied into making him face up to his past.

The fact that she, as a mother, then had to hear what her husband had done with a young woman and got angry with him is more than justified. If I remember correctly, they both have daughters themselves. How would he react if this happened to his daughters themselves? Would he be justifiably angry with the guy or would he say “ That's too bad girl, you should have kept your legs together”? Because let's be honest, if he was mad at the guy in that situation, he'd just be a complete hypocrite.

I get the impression from him that he only admits what he can't deny in the situation. His wife didn't know about it for a long time, finds out by chance and forces him to face up to his actions. She then finds out exactly what he did and what happened after he can no longer deny it. Personally, I wonder if he has more skeletons in his closet that his wife doesn't know about.

Yes, both of them are responsible for the contraception, but I think that the least he could have done would have been to at least support her financially if he had no interest in the child. You could bring up the gold-digger argument, but personally Jess doesn't come across to me as that kind of person, more as a person who places a high value on family and friends and has had a rather unfortunate hand with men.

Should Abby meet her half-siblings? I think at least one meeting without the father, just with the mother and Frank when she has worked through the situation again is perfectly fine. Then she can decide how she feels about her half-siblings and see if there will be further meetings or not.

My post may seem chaotic, so I'll summarize it briefly: The guy is gross, his wife's annoyance is justified, and at least in the brief scenario she didn't strike me as unlikeable because she offers to meet Abby's siblings but doesn't try to persuade her to do so but leaves the decision up to her. And finally: in a situation like this, I would rather be like Frank than Aaron or Trevor.
he wasn't married until he "aaron" reached age of 30-40s the kids on the picture was still a child
his wife is probably not same student from the same university, she is clueless of jessica and aaron history
1725552466706.png
the mother/wife/sarah is probably age of 30-36s
1725552623984.png
so aaron is not that bad he focus his future like what i expect for american people aaron is a normal guy

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
he wasn't married until he "aaron" reached age of 30-40s the kids on the picture was still a child
his wife is probably not same student from the same university, she is clueless of jessica and aaron history
View attachment 4003432
Maybe my post was a bit misleading, I use a translation tool and sometimes things get lost.

But yes, Aaron wasn't married until much later.

He dated Jess when he was 19-20, got her pregnant, bullied her out and eventually graduated.

Then probably worked for a while, met his future wife, married her, got her pregnant and stayed with her. At some point after that, probably relatively recently, the subject of Jess came up. Presumably his wife found pictures of her husband with Jess and she then asked, a bit out of curiosity, what happened to this young woman. It's also possible that one of his old friends developed a conscience and confronted him about Jess. His wife was within earshot and then confronted him.

Reactions: Dr. Mick
Dec 17, 2018
Maybe my post was a bit misleading, I use a translation tool and sometimes things get lost.

But yes, Aaron wasn't married until much later.

He dated Jess when he was 19-20, got her pregnant, bullied her out and eventually graduated.

Then probably worked for a while, met his future wife, married her, got her pregnant and stayed with her. At some point after that, probably relatively recently, the subject of Jess came up. Presumably his wife found pictures of her husband with Jess and she then asked, a bit out of curiosity, what happened to this young woman. It's also possible that one of his old friends developed a conscience and confronted him about Jess. His wife was within earshot and then confronted him.
they're probably did not take any picture of them cause they are basically strangers
jessica and aaron are strangers
jessica moved to far university

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
they're probably did not take any picture of them cause they are basically strangers
Focusing on your own future is one thing. Dating a girl, getting her pregnant and then bullying her out of school with your clique is another. I don't expect him to drop out of school, marry Jess and then raise their child together. Not bullying her and, depending on his own financial means, supporting her at least halfway financially would have been the right decision for me. While Jess took her share of the responsibility for a mistake (no condoms/pill etc), he made it quite easy for himself. Yes he was still relatively young, but at 19-20 you should know when you have to take responsibility for your actions. And I have to say, I don't get the impression that he regrets his actions in any way, what he definitely regrets is that his actions have come to light. People may think Frank is a pushover and a wimp, but to me, Frank is 100 times more of a man for standing by Jess than Aaron will ever be.

Dec 17, 2018
Focusing on your own future is one thing. Dating a girl, getting her pregnant and then bullying her out of school with your clique is another. I don't expect him to drop out of school, marry Jess and then raise their child together. Not bullying her and, depending on his own financial means, supporting her at least halfway financially would have been the right decision for me. While Jess took her share of the responsibility for a mistake (no condoms/pill etc), he made it quite easy for himself. Yes he was still relatively young, but at 19-20 you should know when you have to take responsibility for your actions. And I have to say, I don't get the impression that he regrets his actions in any way, what he definitely regrets is that his actions have come to light. People may think Frank is a pushover and a wimp, but to me, Frank is 100 times more of a man for standing by Jess than Aaron will ever be.
they are still a teenagers in that age you don't normally marry, alot of reason why aaron could kicked out too

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright, I'm done with this conversation. They weren't a one-night stand, they were dating. Now you're not only making assumptions about his life, you're making stuff up to justify your assumptions.

Have fun tilting at this windmill.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
they are still a teenagers in that age you don't normally marry, alot of reason why aaron could kicked out too
To quote myself:

I don't expect him to drop out of school, marry Jess and then raise their child together. Not bullying her and, depending on his own financial means, supporting her at least halfway financially would have been the right decision for me.
If they were dating, which I assume at least because Frank mentioned that they grew apart at some point and she came home less often, then I would at least assume that at least 1-2 photos with Jess existed. And even if not, there are still plenty of ways Aaron's wife found out about Jess:

One of the old clique either developed a conscience or chatted too much at the gentlemen's get-together with too much alcohol.

It's also possible that he was blackmailed by someone who witnessed the Jess story.

Or very embarrassing: during the romance with his wife, he said “Jess” instead of his wife's name, which led to a series of awkward follow-up questions.

Most adults won't even take responsibility for their own actions...not really....
Sadly true.

Reactions: Elhemeer
Dec 17, 2018
Alright, I'm done with this conversation. They weren't a one-night stand, they were dating. Now you're not only making assumptions about his life, you're making stuff up to justify your assumptions.

Have fun tilting at this windmill.

i checked back i could have sworn it was 1 party that night she was kicked out from the university she moved from etc... if only i still got old version of this game

1725554841863.png
it did say they were dating... but still it stands fact that somehow aaron got her pregnant and was not fully commited and probably got those pictures from their dates

like lilith and rebecca fooling around with frank hahah wwhat could have happen if they got pregnant

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 207 Votes