Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
Love Becca she is funny because she just doesn't give a fuck. The library conversation was hilarious she just had frank tripping over his tongue at every turn. When she had the sauna conversation with Beth and Vanessa she said if he wants you I'd make sure he'd have you.
I really like how she is the master mind who orchestrated the majority of the events. While I agree she shouldn't refer to herself as the "bottom b", it is quite fitting.

The fact that even I assumed she must've been with someone but instead was saving herself for us. She feels like such an incredible character.

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
In the title screen where Lilith, Frank, Abigail, Rebecca, and Mei are walking down the street. On the bench near the tree on the other side of the road, is that Jess?

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
I was thinking Madison and Shannon were also in the background.
The only one I wasn't sure about was the woman by the tree.
Madison is the one with the purple hair between frank and lily, Is the one closer to the tree the gym girl, I forget her name.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
the girl sitting on the bench under the tree looks like a redhead to me. but not only have i not gotten my new glasses made, but i never paid attention to the girls in the background. cause im always distracted by Beth and Venessa. Beth looks whats the term, mmm thirsty as fuck for frank. while Venessa is looking at the 5 with a perverted smirk. its like Venessa is imagining Frank and Becca fucking like rabbits. pretty sure Venessa isnt just attracted to Becca but a closet voyeur.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
the girl sitting on the bench under the tree looks like a redhead to me. but not only have i not gotten my new glasses made, but i never paid attention to the girls in the background. cause im always distracted by Beth and Venessa. Beth looks whats the term, mmm thirsty as fuck for frank. while Venessa is looking at the 5 with a perverted smirk. its like Venessa is imagining Frank and Becca fucking like rabbits. pretty sure Venessa isnt just attracted to Becca but a closet voyeur.
Considering the photos she sent to Frank, they're also semi- exhibitionists ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Madison is the one with the purple hair between frank and lily, Is the one closer to the tree the gym girl, I forget her name.
I do think that's Jess on the bench and Shannon between the pole and the car, but I think the girl next to the tree is the bar owner/judge's daughter. I also agree about Madison being in the middle.

I remember noticing all the faries in the forest scene, but I never really looked at this one. Cool.

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023
I do think that's Jess on the bench and Shannon between the pole and the car, but I think the girl next to the tree is the bar owner/judge's daughter. I also agree about Madison being in the middle.

I remember noticing all the faries in the forest scene, but I never really looked at this one. Cool.
1000060275.png

Maxxxed69

Jul 26, 2023

Yeah, I do so too. I took a harder look and it definitely didn't look like Shannon. (Not the pic girl that's Jess afaik.) But next to her.

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes