Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I first played this game, I actually got emotional and was crying a little because of the whole thing with Jess early in the game.

Reactions: Maxxxed69

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would say that all the ladies in the picture, for better or worse, have or had some influence on Frank. That alone actually makes it reasonable for me.
Doesn't answer my question though. Why would a dead person be in the image walking down the road?

I'm sure his mother had a huge influence on him...we don't see her in the image though do we? Neither do we see Meiko's parents....

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Doesn't answer my question though. Why would a dead person be in the image walking down the road?

I'm sure his mother had a huge influence on him...we don't see her in the image though do we? Neither do we see Meiko's parents....
Weird hill to die on.

This is a home-screen image. Jess is an integral part of the story. What other reason do you need?

She's there because the dev liked the idea of "hiding" her and the others in that image. Most people (me until the first post) won't even notice them in the background.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I find it stranger that the judge's daughter is in this picture. If you want to be romantic or philosophical, then (ignoring the judge's daughter), the other side of the street can be seen as the side that is home to the characters who had significant influence in Frank's old life, while the side with Frank is his current life and all the people who are currently shaping him. Jess sitting on the bench could be seen as waiting for him in the afterlife so that they can meet again one day.

Yes, I am weird.

Reactions: Maxxxed69

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Personally, I find it stranger that the judge's daughter is in this picture. If you want to be romantic or philosophical, then (ignoring the judge's daughter), the other side of the street can be seen as the side that is home to the characters who had significant influence in Frank's old life, while the side with Frank is his current life and all the people who are currently shaping him. Jess sitting on the bench could be seen as waiting for him in the afterlife so that they can meet again one day.

Yes, I am weird.
And the road could be interpreted at life itself...

Reactions: Maxxxed69 and MrLKX
3.80 star(s) 207 Votes