SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Or just "compressed" when inside the thread :) because the filter is already set.
Unless you set your "search preferences to most recent" you will get all the spam from people saying c-o-m-p-r-e-s-s-e-d 100 times and have to dig through 1.2 million spam posts of people not searching.

It's better to search compressed win (I don't use PC I use win/linux), compressed mac, compressed version number, compressed pc, it will filter out so much spam doing it that way.

Reactions: soo54

soo54

Jun 29, 2023
Unless you set your "search preferences to most recent" you will get all the spam from people saying c-o-m-p-r-e-s-s-e-d 100 times and have to dig through 1.2 million spam posts of people not searching.

It's better to search compressed win (I don't use PC I use win/linux), compressed mac, compressed version number, compressed pc, it will filter out so much spam doing it that way.
You're right, I forgot that I set my preferences long time ago, but most of all they shoud search in "this tread" (people do not read anymore, they just ask first. anything more than three words is tldr :) )

3.80 star(s) 207 Votes