Unity - Completed - Single by Choice [Final] [AIROTS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

shiny15

Overall, it is a short but high-quality H-game where you must run away from girls at least twice a day due to your "pheromones" acting up. While the gameplay loop can quickly become repetitive, it's not bad as the game itself is not that long being around an hour or two. The short story you are presented with also does a fine job of getting you familiar with our two (three) main girls. While it would have been nice to see more content from this game, I won't knock it a point for being short. If I had to compare it to food it would be like eating sushi. I wish I had more but man was that bite good. Try out this game if you have a spare hour, If you care not for the story or gameplay at least the H content won't disappoint in quality.

By the way, before playing the game you should drink more water.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

nk0x

TLDR : Overall I'd rate this pretty highly, 8.5/10 or so. I would recommend this game, it's simple, not too difficult, and rewards the player with high quality scenes.

To disclaimer : I only played the Coco route, this is because she is cute and I love maid girls (she deserves love despite their status difference)

The gameplay for this game is fairly simple, the game involves running around in a 2d platformer like environment while you collect "coins" which can later be spent on dates in the evening. As you run around, you dodge enemies by opening and closing doors, dashing, and trampolines. This stage of the game ends after 2min30s have elapsed since the start of the stage. So even after you collect all of your coins and all of the hourglasses (hourglasses push the time forward, allowing you to finish sooner) you must continue to evade enemies until the time has finished. If you fail to evade your enemies and are "captured" you will be put into a sexual defeat scene with one of the two main heroines (not Coco, with one exception).This is a fine gameplay loop that provides scenes for defeat while still giving you something to do and think about as you play. You are able to go "invulnerable" to enemies at your own discretion allowing you to cheat through the game. I'd rate the gameplay loop itself 7/10

The coins you gain in the actual "game" like section can be spent on dates. Dates have varying cost based on the heroine and the state of your relationship. Coco is the most expensive, requiring you to completely ignore the other heroines in order to enter her route. You can only gain 1 coin for each of the heroines per day in the game section, so you need to spend it wisely, and failing to collect all coins during the game portion will end up biting you in the ass. this mechanic is fine, about 7/10 to me.

The dates themselves are simple dialogue pushes that go into pretty high quality animations / art. The scenes are interesting to read, the poses are pretty good, and text is skippable, so you can push your way into scenes without burning much time (except for the game portion, which is unskippably 2min30s a day, without fail.) the Art, direction, and nature of the scenes are 9/10

There are in total about 7 defeat scenes, 3 for each of the main heroines and one for Coco. There are scenes within their routes, aswell as 4 total endings, 3 of which are with the girls you see in the preview image. (there is a "bad" end where you fail to pick any girls, and end up with an ugly troll) This isn't a LOT of content, but for a pretty simple unity game with once again, VERY high quality scenes, it is more than acceptable. 8/10

Sound in general was good for what I listened to. I happened to be listening to other music at the time so I ended up muting it, so I can't fairly rate it. Par for the course.

I would recommend this game, it's simple, easy, and rewards the player with high quality scenes.