Others - Completed - Single Prostitute [v1.0.0] [XRinguRNGX]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dreyuzzz

A nice short story game that is relatively well written. Definitely wish there were more H-scenes cause the character design was super well drawn but the wholesome story makes up for it. Can't wait to see what kind of larger projects the developer has in stock!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

lmaobruh223

Overall not a bad game per say, worth the quick play through but I'm a little upset this is the complete game because the art and set up is there, I just wish there was more content because there is a lot of potential as is for more scenes such as in the office, of the female mc's son, etc
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Anteron

Terrible. Horrible graphics, bad point and click system where there's really only one choice, too long to get to anything. Only got through day 1 when I just gave up, left and deleted. Would have been much better as a Ren'py game or such. As it is, almost unplayable.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JustHere45

The game offers an amazing story potential, simple gameplay with choices and a gorgeous art style.

Playing through 0.2 took only about 15 minutes, but despite this I am hooked.
    I hope to see this concept take off and mature into a fully-fledged game with impactful choices and potentially a corrupted path of the FMC and her child.