4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Remember when episodes used to be 22 or 30 minutes?
Anyway, it was better than i expected, storywise that is. I found most enjoyment in rabian thoughts regarding her defeats, and it is a rather nice corruption idea. Thinking that those depraved experiences are just her desires and imagination. PERFECT.
However the visuals and sex choreographic are a mess(per usual), and there is no central antagonist corrupting her.

Episode 2 could fix this by focusing on the village section of the game. But if they put the spiders alongside the 15 minute time limit then its just an hentai with a neat premise.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Remember when episodes used to be 22 or 30 minutes?
Anyway, it was better than i expected, storywise that is. I found most enjoyment in rabian thoughts regarding her defeats, and it is a rather nice corruption idea. Thinking that those depraved experiences are just her desires and imagination. PERFECT.
However the visuals and sex choreographic are a mess(per usual), and there is no central antagonist corrupting her.

Episode 2 could fix this by focusing on the village section of the game. But if they put the spiders alongside the 15 minute time limit then its just an hentai with a neat premise.
wow i just got lucky on find it an see what you mean by how short it is.
16:00 is just too short.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
you mean the first game? or did the second game actually had a dlc update
The first one. The 2nd one is obviously not released yet. There's no word on its official release month apart from that it will be releasing late this year. The only thing thats accessible is just the trial, demo thats meant for testing purposes. I think his supporters test it on their own systems with different RAM, CPU, GPU configurations just to make sure it works smoothly

xxxemperor

Sep 22, 2019
Screenshots and trailer for the 2nd episode have been posted:

It looks like they added an original character in this episode, some sort of pigman with pointy ears. It's not the thing from the animal farm stage. They look distinctively different.

No idea what their intentions were for this; they have an overabundance of unused source materials from the game. They could have easily snagged something from somewhere. Why add that?

They yet again waste excessive amount of runtime on depicting guro. At this point, I am not sure if this is hentai anime or poorly made ketchup fest. Though the game is very guro-oriented, there is no reason to put so much focus on Rabiane getting physically tortured to death when each episode runs for less than 15 minutes.

One thing that stood out is every reddish tentacle/worm thing that should have appeared in this episode got replaced with small grey worms which doesn't show up until later stages. Maybe they really do intend to make episodes all the way? I am saying this because the grey worms take up the main plot of the series and the rest of the monsters and cultists are just fodders for them.

Reactions: Valaska and DaiReth

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
It looks like they added an original character in this episode, some sort of pigman with pointy ears. It's not the thing from the animal farm stage. They look distinctively different.
My two cents is that they decided to NOT make the spider sex scene, cause they would have to make it from scratch, so they just made a big guy to fuck her in the caves.Also the spider death scene, those holes...It was done by Photoshop.

Not that it matters to me cause i aint seeing it when it releases, this is just a cash-grab.

Reactions: Depthhound

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Wait there are new enemies after the Lab? and new costume beside black & white?

Can you give me link download to this DLC?
no that IS the DLC. 2 new maps, lab and farm and a new outfit which is in white. I dont know the last time you played it. The last time I played it there was no DLC

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
Screenshots and trailer for the 2nd episode have been posted:

No idea what their intentions were for this; they have an overabundance of unused source materials from the game. They could have easily snagged something from somewhere. Why add that?

They yet again waste excessive amount of runtime on depicting guro. At this point, I am not sure if this is hentai anime or poorly made ketchup fest. Though the game is very guro-oriented, there is no reason to put so much focus on Rabiane getting physically tortured to death when each episode runs for less than 15 minutes.

One thing that stood out is every reddish tentacle/worm thing that should have appeared in this episode got replaced with small grey worms which doesn't show up until later stages. Maybe they really do intend to make episodes all the way? I am saying this because the grey worms take up the main plot of the series and the rest of the monsters and cultists are just fodders for them.
My disappointment seeing the villagers screw her but not go after her breast and like in the capture scenes in the game, they suck on them and her pussy after they finish her. I hope the theatre boss has some good scenes since the game was just him sitting and enjoying her body. Still though, no milking scenes, I hope its there for sewer level and hope to see the cultist brainwash.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes