4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

elixxon2

May 14, 2022
actually this one is darker.
Looking at zombiefication she pretty much gets killed and fucked at the same time.
Though let's wait for goblins to actually get released.
Are you sure?

From the top of my head in the first game:

Stage 1:
-Eaten by zombies, no sex
-Eaten by slime, no sex
-Sinks and drowns in swamp
-Gets melded into flesh abomination, kind of sexual I guess?

Stage 2:
-Several forms of death by mutation or infection, no sex
-Cosumed by walking fungus colony, no sex
-One sex scene with the boss when eaten

and so on.

It's more horror and guro than sex.
It's even a plot point she has consensual vanilla sex with a snail and that resisting the urge is the final boss, because that's the only thing not trying to murder her is some way and she's really horny and desperate for affection by then. X,D
The DLC boss is even funnier because she has to resist the urge of stopping to fight and literally fucking her doppelganger.

I wonder how the main character of this will turn out by the end because she seems to be in a far more healthy mental space and environment than Rabiane, but the only endritch thing's first reaction in the demo to her is "MOMMY!!! O.O" so less murder and more attemts to breed her or forcefully making her to nurse and/or nourish the spawns I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Regs H-Bot

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
It's more horror and guro than sex.
To be fair while the first game is very violent and guro focused, it's rather sexualized violence that takes place most of the time. Like the zombies don't HAVE TO rip off her clothes and squeeze her tits while eating her alive, yet they do. It may seem very non-sexual and horror/guro only at first glance but to someone who's into sexualized guro, this hits very different.

Helghast09

May 9, 2022
In case anyone having trouble unlocking the 3rd gallery for the Arsezon Monastery, you will first need to get defeated by the Gravekeeper boss in the Graveyard Highway. Then when you start to get infected on the 1st or 2nd time, break free and then beat the boss while still keep your infected state. After that use map and quick travel back to the Monastery and go to the other sister and select the "eat" option.

Reactions: Byxis

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
idk why i could tolerate sinisistar's gore but something like graveyard executioner is wayy too much for me
Well that one is WAY more detailed than this. The dev is solely focused on guro, with a hint of other fetishes in there. Here it's more balanced, and while there are some violent depictions, nothing as super detailed as Blue Maid Diode's stuff.
In case anyone having trouble unlocking the 3rd gallery for the Arsezon Monastery, you will first need to get defeated by the Gravekeeper boss in the Graveyard Highway. Then when you start to get infected on the 1st or 2nd time, break free and then beat the boss while still keep your infected state. After that use map and quick travel back to the Monastery and go to the other sister and select the "eat" option.
Oh, that's pretty neat. I saw that in the gallery and thought it was just a placeholder. Wonder if there will be other secret scenes like that in the future.
Also, I just checked DLsite, and the game is announced there, and slated for an end of year release, though it's possible that can change.

Reactions: DaiReth

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
That demo was really good! Looking forward to the full release and will buy it too! NOW, im waiting for Sinisistar Hanime EP 2 to come out.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes