4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
The developer didn't slacc he added alot of new things...
A true game maker that isn't baiting us with lies!
Can't wait until next year.

Reactions: Kokua
Sep 12, 2021
1711885116474.png
Ah yes, as opposed to all those games that do not need memory to run, like Super Mario Bros. No, wait, that needed 32Kbs or smth like that too, nevermind.
Sometimes autotranslate is a joy in life to cherish.

madee

Nov 26, 2018
Talking with Haanja gets me stuck on the first letter. It still happens even with the language turned to english. Any solutions?

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
From what I could test, game's gotten a pretty nice overhaul and it's quite enjoyable.
Obviously it isn't the "final" release in whatsoever reason, but still; a far large and way better improvement from the "SiNiSistar2 "(tentative)" Operation Ver1" we got last year.

And I love the fact we get the chance to modify our MC as much as we would like-not only name, but also appareance right from the bat!
...not like the original game didn't have a secret costume as reward for completing it-

*ahem* Anyways, if the "trial" version looks this amazingly, I can only see hella incredible success out of the "final" release. (〃^∇^)ノ

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Fortunately, unlike the uninspired mob who tried cashing in on Uu's work with that lame hentai, he never fails to impress.

Can't wait to dive in and see what's new. True, democracy demands I continue purging bots and bugs when I can but I'm sure someone can cover for me as I delve back into the world of... honestly, there's a lot of heresy here, too. Duty calls!

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Really loved the first game. Not even from a Hentai Point of view. The game looked amazing, had a great soundtrack and really cool monster design. Looking forward to this games final version. View attachment 3495221
Exactly. The pron is inconsequential to me, too. Game is strong enough for a variety of reasons that this is the case.

Heck, I'm creating a story that is inspired by it, which may very well become a game in time... once I learn how.

amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018
I got very confused when I went to look for my save, then I remembered I had the 1st game and the Demo save was stored in there too

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
In case anyone having trouble unlocking the 3rd gallery for the Arsezon Monastery, you will first need to get defeated by the Gravekeeper boss in the Graveyard Highway. Then when you start to get infected on the 1st or 2nd time, break free and then beat the boss while still keep your infected state. After that use map and quick travel back to the Monastery and go to the other sister and select the "eat" option.
Where do you find the "eat" option? It doesn't appear for me

• Angry
Reactions: DuckDuckenberg

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
can you please add "FileAuto" file from save folder? I think this file is for gallery unlock.

yeah, just did some testing with Sorpl3x save file.
Sure, here is the entire contents of my save folder, including some extra saves before and after bosses.

Reactions: XDXD2

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
You must be infected with zombie curse first. Lost to zombie boss once then break free when he apply the curse, then defeat the boss.
WAIT WAIT; YOU CAN become a ZOMBIE in the game?! So actual consequences for being hit with a status, HOW IMMERSIVE

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
i hope animations will get more developed in final version with more progression, also it looks kind of tame when compared to the stuff from og game (it needs pig farm level remake and birthing scenes). voice acting was better in first game too. still looks like best upcoming h-game tho, 10/10 quality in art, both manga and pixel.

Last edited:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
WAIT WAIT; YOU CAN become a ZOMBIE in the game?! So actual consequences for being hit with a status, HOW IMMERSIVE
Ehh, sort of. When you lose to the gravekeeper and he has sex with you, he'll then post you to a cross and apply the zombie status on you. If it reaches 3, then you turn into a zombie and get a game over. But you can escape before then and still beat the boss. But if you go back to your friend in the church with the zombie affliction, you'll get the option to eat her since the description of the status effect says you have a hard time discerning the difference between people and food.
I don't think you can turn into a zombie anywhere else besides those two instances. At least for now.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes