EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ247641_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a simple 2D action game featuring Rabiane, a sister sent by the Church to exorcise monsters in a cursed land.

The game is centered on themes of masochistic tendencies, yearning for death, as well as despair at being attacked by terrifying beings.

Modern, elaborate pixel art inspired by nostalgic pixel-art games depict every scene, including some post-ending scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-11
Release Date: 2021-07-11
Developer: Uu - -
Censored: No
Version: v3.0.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Other Game: SiNiSistar 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac: - - - -
Patch 2.0.3-> 3.0.0: - -

Extra:
Save

sizzantaclaus thanks for the link

RJ247641_img_smp1.jpg RJ247641_img_smp2.jpg RJ247641_img_smp3.jpg RJ247641_img_smp4.jpg RJ247641_img_smp5.jpg RJ247641_img_smp6.jpg RJ247641_img_smp7.jpg RJ247641_img_smp8.jpg RJ247641_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I usually avoid this kind of games whose main fetish consists of the heroine being defeated and raped by monsters. Not my cup of tea by far, and more often than not controls are terrible, making them nearly unplayable. I wanted to play this one though: the art is amazing and controls are decent enough. But it's full of bugs, at least for me, from enemies disappearing when I get close, to a boss stage that freezes the game before the encounter. Such a shame.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This looks really cute but the comments aren't encouraging so far.
I'm gonna assume Locale Emulator works fine without changing my time right?

Icewek

Sep 15, 2017
I usually don't comment but wow. This game has some of the best art I ever saw. Controls feel good and combat is fun. Bosses while easy they have some interesting concepts. I especially liked the last boss. I would recommend this game to anyone who isn't worried about some of the extreme content this game has.

Reactions: kuatasin

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Just finished it a moment ago since I dl'ed it from another site in which the game was uploaded earlier, and I gotta say, it's quite the short game, no apparent story-telling, all the bosses are rather easy, gameplay is pretty limited but fun and there doesn't seem to be any H-gallery (oh damn, what a letdown), though I'm really digging the art and dark/gothic theme, really I loved it.

How much I wished it had more than just slashing and shooting. It would be interesting to see an H side-scroller in which you control a Succubus who can't engage in a brawl fight, but have the main ability to take control of any males she had sex with (Goblin, Human, Beast, etc...) and then get through the game with them through pseudo-RTS (and let each of them rape all the girls on the way and may even inbreed them to increase your manpower as a bonus). That would be quite the nice change from all the usual hack'n slash.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes