Collection Video SinlessCelery collection [2022-04-01] [SinlessCelerio/SinlessAfterDark]

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Part 5 is mostly just some short loops:
I split Perfect Knotty Night part 3 and 4 as standalone parts (from the 3+4+5 file) if anyone is interested.
I'm not sure if I made a half decent job editing wise, or if I lost frames, but as I couldn't find parts 3 (in decent quality) and part 4 as standalone, I tried this.
If anyone has them as standalone originals or in a better quality, please share.
PKN part 3 and 4:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Made a Zip that has everything from OP (up to 26.09.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s (well a few WIP´s)

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.09.26 -- SinlessCelery

Subfolders:
-Apex-Legends -Baldurs Gate -Chainsaw Man -Cyberpunk -DC -DevilMayCry -Elden Ring/DarkSouls
-Final-Fantasy -Frozen -Genshin+Honkai+StarRail+ZZZ -God of War -Harry Potter -Horizon Zero Dawn
-League of Legends -Life is Strange -Marvel -Mass Effect/Dragon Age -Nier -Overwatch -Rainbow-Six
-Rapunzel -Resident-Evil -RWBY -Street-Fighter -Tomb-Raider -Valorant -Zelda -Others

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.09.26 -- SinlessCelery -> Frozen -> Anna -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: Frozen -> Anna -> "Mod-Author" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or SinlessCelery him/herself.

There are new files !
Its everything from Official 5$ Archive and few things from Official 3$ Archive put into one File and sorted/cleaned up. (The Author forgot to put a few things from 3$ Archive into the 5$ Archive -.-)

IMPORTANT
Some Animations are duplicated because there are more than 1 Girl active.

Example: "Kiriko Welcomes Juno" so the Animation is in Kiriko´s folder and in Juno´s folder since both are active.

If you are short on storage, delete those duplicates, personally i wont because of the Collection purpose.

FULL COLLECTION: (As said ONLY Animations and a FEW Wip´s)

10.32 GB

(I got rid of No-Sound Versions if there was a Sound-Version unless the No-Sound Version had something the Sound-Version did not have)
(Tifa Durance was only available inside a Folder that had "WIP" in the name, so i renamed the files to include "WIP")