EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title Screen.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-03
Release Date: 2023-07-02
Developer: Fallen Angel Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.8
Language: English
Other Games: Summoner's Legacy - Djinn - Cumming Home - Daywalkers
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Note: Patreon banned this game, and is now on F95 and Subscribestar.
Thus, they will be the only places to download the game officially.
Also, in regards to the incest patch - things are about to get much simpler. As it's on F95 and Subscribestar restrictions normally associated with patreon are removed and the necessity to patch the game will no longer be required.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v1.07):
- -
Extras: Compressed* - Torrent

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 006.jpg 024.jpg 085.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I started this game a few months back because I was having trouble figuring out what to do with Summoners Legacy and I needed another project to distract me a bit while I came up with a plan. I wasn't expecting this game to get much attention but I have to compliment people's taste, that mother is pretty sexy. I'll try to offset my workload, uploading an update for one game one month and update the other the following. Like I said the idea is that it gives me a break from one and lets me come up with more ideas. I'm glad people like the game though and as usual I am always open to feedback and criticism. Thanks again.
P.S. I also updated Summoner's Legacy if anyone's interested.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I love Summoner's game so im sure id love this too. Pls dont stop making Summoner's...

Why not intertwine the two games, keep them seperate builds but intertwine both stories? This way you can reuse some scenes but do renders for each just different angles... Kinda one keep seen from one MC eyes and vice versa?

I started this game a few months back because I was having trouble figuring out what to do with Summoners Legacy and I needed another project to distract me a bit while I came up with a plan. I wasn't expecting this game to get much attention but I have to compliment people's taste, that mother is pretty sexy. I'll try to offset my workload, uploading an update for one game one month and update the other the following. Like I said the idea is that it gives me a break from one and lets me come up with more ideas. I'm glad people like the game though and as usual I am always open to feedback and criticism. Thanks again.

Reactions: Driver9r

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So far this is quite a good game. It has only a limited number of scenes, but the log does tell you when you reach there

My suggestion for the UI for this (also for Summoner Legacy as it uses the same system) is in the outside world mark on the location icon if the place is closed to save clicking if you forget the house of business

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Can't get her second date to activate. Done her first one got the photoshoot and then when it says on the hint go in the morning to ask her I don't get the scene to activate to ask her again. Here is the save as well.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
so does this game have the occult as a plot device since Aleister Crowley is a renowned occultist or is it just a random name with no link
Nothing currently, Nunya's posts said they had not decided yet

Can't get her second date to activate. Done her first one got the photoshoot and then when it says on the hint go in the morning to ask her I don't get the scene to activate to ask her again. Here is the save as well.
It did for me, but I did have to choose the love path quite a few times

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Nothing currently, Nunya's posts said they had not decided yet

It did for me, but I did have to choose the love path quite a few times
I chose only love path and went to like 49 affection and still nothing.
EDIT: NVM found out I got affection too fast and didn't activate some kissing events in the morning and that's why the 2nd date didn't activate.

Last edited:

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if you plan to make the h-scenes in this game animated. It would really help enhance the player experience but if you don't wish to then I can respect that.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes