3D-Daz Fan Art Sins of the Father Assets for fan-art

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Jocelyn character is .
Jocelyn's hair is Toulouse Hair from Genesis Female 3/8 Starter Essentials.
Jocelyn skin shader most likely changed to a higher translucency value, as Jocelyn's skin has an orange tint.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Jocelyn character is .
Jocelyn's hair is Toulouse Hair from Genesis Female 3/8 Starter Essentials.
Jocelyn skin shader most likely changed to a higher translucency value, as Jocelyn's skin has an orange tint.
Thank you AlexStone

lsiralos

Dec 4, 2017
The developer can sell created characters
in daz3d on:
greetings

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
what is the assets for Mary the mother
She is a Victoria7 but highly modified, as are most of my characters. Next to telling stories, making characters is what I enjoy the most in Daz.
A software company reached out to me in January this year and wanted to hire me as a 3D character designer. Apparently they like the characters I create and had posted on my Deviant page. They found them to be very realistic.

The developer can sell created characters
in daz3d on:
greetings
Yeah I know, but thanks for the tip. I don't like to make my characters available to others. They are my creations (most of them anyways) and I am not comfortable with having others use them for whatever they want to do with them.
I am not sure it makes any sense, but there it is.

Cheers - Kaffekop

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
She is a Victoria7 but highly modified, as are most of my characters. Next to telling stories, making characters is what I enjoy the most in Daz.
A software company reached out to me in January this year and wanted to hire me as a 3D character designer. Apparently they like the characters I create and had posted on my Deviant page. They found them to be very realistic.

Yeah I know, but thanks for the tip. I don't like to make my characters available to others. They are my creations (most of them anyways) and I am not comfortable with having others use them for whatever they want to do with them.
I am not sure it makes any sense, but there it is.

Cheers - Kaffekop
You are an artist and entitled to your IP - it sounds like an upturn for you - good to hear.