Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can we expect an update? And if so when? Because there is no abandoned tag so I an hopeful.

Last edited:

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I hate when games show the MC´s face.. Like why would i wanna play as this pansy? Why not just hide his face and let the player use his/her imagination instead.
Because if you hide MC face sex scenes becomes constricted and some shots are limited. Developers that do it normally overuse same sex scenes and situations over and over, becoming repetitive and uninspired.
Thats one of the main reasons because I finished bored with games like Dreams of Desire or Mr Dots games between others, no matter quality of renders if you are always using same positions and perspectives. Also some other ordinary shots will become forced or using strange angles.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey.
Just a short notice about what is happening.
One would have thought that getting your hands on two 16GB sticks of DDR3 ram wouldn't have been this difficult. But apparently that is so "last tech"!?!? Three suppliers have failed to deliver although one supplier got me two sticks, that I had to RMA ... both of them!?!?
I've decided to dig a little deeper into my savings and do a complete upgrade of my render rig instead, so now I'm waiting for my new motherboard, i9-9900, and 64GB DDR4 ram to arrive. They were shipped yesterday, so they ought to land at my place tomorrow at the latest - under normal circumstances.
Anyways, that is all folks. Stay safe!

Cheers - Kaffekop

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 656032

A little late, sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy the wallpaper anyway.
The "tit-squad" on tour.

Can be downloaded here: Mega

Cheers - Kaffekop
Hmmm, its been a while and don't recognize these fine characters? :unsure: Are we going to meet the MC's mom's sister that she left behind long ago soon? Thanks.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm, its been a while and don't recognize these fine characters? :unsure: Are we going to meet the MC's mom's sister that she left behind long ago soon? Thanks.
On the left is Mrs. Carmichael. The boss of Lake View High. Front and center is Abby. Secretary and yoga instructor. On the right is Mary. Mother of three ... well ... technically two, but who is counting ;)

On the note about Mary's sister ... maybe.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
LOL, I'm going to go out on a deviant limb and say that lots and lots of anal sex will help Mary to atone for her husband's sins! :p

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
On the left is Mrs. Carmichael. The boss of Lake View High. Front and center is Abby. Secretary and yoga instructor. On the right is Mary. Mother of three ... well ... technically two, but who is counting ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop
Nice pic. Glad you got a new render box. Hope you can get back on this one, I thought it showed promise. My only advice on updates is find a good stopping point for each plotline you add material to, so that players won't be frustrated. Buenos Suerte, bon chance, good luck, etc.

Reactions: sandstorm1872

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Cheers - Kaffekop
When do Mrs. Carmichael and Mary get some love? Not in 0.7 from what I remember. :cautious::(

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Yay...An other one with an overly perverted teenager.... Never seen that before...
To be fair, there's really only a handful of age range options for male PCs:
1. College age or younger
2. 20-something(young adult)
3. 30-something(mature, successful adult)
4. middle age(40+)
5. Older than middle age(60+)

There's not a huge/broad demand for the last category. Middle age MCs often wind up in Daddy-daughter or "should I cheat on my wife" type themes. 20-something and 30-something characters have the most thematic versatility, except perhaps that in the case of incest themes, "Mommy" is going to be post-menopausal for a 35 year old male protagonist.

Of course, you could have a less perverted teenage protagonist, too!

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes