Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Even I'm looking forward to V.7. With proof reading it and then rereading V.7 I'm so looking forward to Kaffelop renders to put it all together. He has a way to bring out the best renders to fit the story.

Reactions: Hadgar

krams_alfa

Oct 31, 2018
Update 30/05/2019

Here is my Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version 0.61. This is the "immediate" translation to be able to play right away. If I can, I will put a version with the most important grammatical corrections as soon as possible.

The translation file (SOTF061Ita.rar) is here:
Mega

Installation notes:
1) If there are *.rpy files in the "game" folder, delete them.
2) Unzip the SOTF061Ita.rar file in the game's "game" folder by answering YES to any overwrite request.
3) If at the start of the game an error appears, just close and restart.

Ecco la mia traduzione italiana di "Sins Of The Father" versione 0.61. Questa e' la traduzione "immediata" per poter giocare subito. Se riesco metto quanto prima una versione con le correzioni grammaticali piu' importanti.

Note di installazione:
1) Se esistono file *.rpy nella cartella "game" occorre cancellarli.
2) Scompattare il file SOTF06Ita.rar nella cartella "game" del gioco rispondendo SI all'eventuale richiesta di sovrascrittura.
3) Qualora all'avvio del gioco compaia un errore, basta chiudere e riavviare.

----------------------

Update 06/05/2019

Here is my Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version 0.6. This is the "immediate" translation to be able to play right away. If I can, I will put a version with the most important grammatical corrections as soon as possible.

The translation file (SOTF06Ita.rar) is here:
Mega

Installation notes:
1) If there are *.rpy files in the "game" folder, delete them.
2) Unzip the SOTF06Ita.rar file in the game's "game" folder by answering YES to any overwrite request.
3) If at the start of the game an error appears, just close and restart.

Ecco la mia traduzione italiana di "Sins Of The Father" versione 0.6. Questa e' la traduzione "immediata" per poter giocare subito. Se riesco metto quanto prima una versione con le correzioni grammaticali piu' importanti.

Note di installazione:
1) Se esistono file *.rpy nella cartella "game" occorre cancellarli.
2) Scompattare il file SOTF06Ita.rar nella cartella "game" del gioco rispondendo SI all'eventuale richiesta di sovrascrittura.
3) Qualora all'avvio del gioco compaia un errore, basta chiudere e riavviare.

----------------------

Here my Italian translation of "Sins Of The Father" version 0.5. I tried to correct many of the innumerable grammatical errors that the automatic translation of Google Translator Toolkit introduces.
If you like a like it is very welcome ...

The translation file (SOTF05Ita.rar) is located here:
Mega

Installation notes:
1 - Delete all the .rpyc files in the 'game' folder of the game.
2 - Unpack all the .rpy files in SOTF05Ita.rar in the same folder answering YES to the request to overwrite the already existing files.
Note: If they are deleted, at the time of launching the game, the .rpyc files are automatically recreated by reading the translated .rpy files.

----------------------

Qui la mia traduzione in italiano di "Sins Of The Father" versione 0.5. Ho cercato di correggere molti degli innumerevoli errori grammaticali che la traduzione automatica di Google Translator Toolkit introduce.
Se vi piace un like e' ben accetto...

Il file della traduzione (SOTF05Ita.rar) si trova qui:
Mega

Note di installazione:
1 - Cancellare tutti i file .rpyc presenti nella cartella 'game' del gioco.
2 - Scompattare tutti i file .rpy presenti in SOFT05Ita.rar nella stessa cartella rispondendo SI alla richiesta di sovrascrivere i file gia' presenti.
Nota: Se vengono cancellati, al momento del lancio del gioco, i file .rpyc vengono ricreati automaticamente leggendo i file .rpy tradotti.
This is the last version of italian translation

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
This was such an awesome game, looking forward to the update!! Gonna replay it from the beggining tho since i cant remember anything :p

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
When do Mrs. Carmichael and Mary get some love? Not in 0.7 from what I remember. :cautious::(
Mrs. Carmichael is a ways off still, but Mary might get a little more attention in this update, than she is truly comfortable with.

You're right, wrong eye color!
Oh shit! Is that Gina?
This is Leanne. Detective Leanne from LVPD.
Abby is more full in her body and a lot more top-heavy.
About a date with Abby, it might happen in 0.8, dependent on how many days I can squeeze into an update. Usually an update goes for three days, but I might be able to pull off more days with my new and improved render-box - we'll have to see.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
why? i am just curious about those games. i`m sorry if i was rude. thank you.
almost in every of 20+ threads you have posted the same question in last 30 minutes, there is an info regarding update, sometimes just a post or two above yours.
so, please, try to read a few posts and then ask "when update" if you didnt find your answer previously.
in this way, this is just spamming the same messages and could be a bit annoying;)

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
almost in every of 20+ threads you have posted the same question in last 30 minutes, there is an info regarding update, sometimes just a post or two above yours.
so, please, try to read a few posts and then ask "when update" if you didnt find your answer previously.
in this way, this is just spamming the same messages and could be a bit annoying;)
Thank you. i will be more careful next time.

Reactions: Abhai

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
nope, it is not dead..it is "on hold" atm, as the large "ON HOLD" board tries to tell those who venture here...
moreover, the dev posts here from time to time, so please just read a bit before bumping with that "dead game" of yours ;)
yeah... I've read the whole thread.
this was one of my most favorite game.
but it's "on hold" too long. I kinda lose the confidence for it.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes