EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
61169_2.png

Overview:
The story revolves around a young man, named Mack, who has to come to terms with both his past and his future after having lost his father during a home invasion.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: Kaffekop - Kaffekop
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.7): - -

Extras: / 2 - Walkthrough - Mini-Walkthrough - Guide - Mod* - Italian* -
Gallery

3.jpg 6.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 1523668_JoWalk.gif 1577210_NatWalk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not seeing much sinning in those screencaps. Maybe someone will post some with a bit of fornication or some covetous voyeurism?

Reactions: bigpenniser

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@GoldSenp, @supermanz95 and @jason95821
For newly listed games - it takes a bit of time to research all th info needed.
I usually post the game, then some nice soul like @t77 - points me in the right direction. :eek:penedeyewink:
Thanks for the link @t77 !

Reactions: rKnight

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
This game is not working in my x64 versions windows. Does anyone have a compatible version?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I love how all those devs try to write how original their storys/characters are ("the cast") and it just takes one look to know that its exactly the same superficial incest story we have seen a dozen times before.

I dont mind, but would be funny to see a honest "u know guys....i saw BB/MotH make a shit ton of money so i thought i might aswell hop on the train. guy wanna fuck his familymembers in the house stuff. the usual." for once.

Pics look decent, even tho it seems they live in a giant empty house with only very little furniture.
reach 0.5 and u may earn my interest.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I love how all those devs try to write how original their storys/characters are ("the cast") and it just takes one look to know that its exactly the same superficial incest story we have seen a dozen times before.

I dont mind, but would be funny to see a honest "u know guys....i saw BB/MotH make a shit ton of money so i thought i might aswell hop on the train. guy wanna fuck his familymembers in the house stuff. the usual." for once.

Pics look decent, even tho it seems they live in a giant empty house with only very little furniture.
reach 0.5 and u may earn my interest.
hey if they give an interesting enough twist and proportionate chicks (school love and cousins comes to mind) they can still be good even if they are inspired by those games. based on the pics tho, doesnt look like the proportion bit exists for this one, but i may be the minority in not wanting balloons for tits tho so.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Renders are well done, however I don't like to see again this most common buisness outfit, it just have been used in too many games already.
Noticed that a lot - games use the same assets over and over again.
Do they have as discount bin or something?
Or just not enough options?
Untitjjjjled.png
Seen this shower in many games also?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes