Unity Sins of The Rings: A Halo Adult Parody Developement

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Hello All! This is a page where I will be posting progress on my teams Adult Parody game "Sins of the Rings". This is an adult halo parody where Cortana uses a time portal made from Forerunner Tech to bring Girls from throughout halo history to her ship. Once there they are helping breed a super soldier army and turn the balance on Zeta Halo.

So Far the game has a working demo with very little content but a good working proof of concept. We are in the process of flushing it out and the first featured girl is Miranda Keyes. The game is in a 3D art style with unlockable hand drawn art aswell. All of our links are below along with links to our 2 main artists! Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Links and Screenshots:

3D artist, SexFM:
2D pin-up artist, Danklee:

Sotr Build V0.1 Demo Build Screenshot 2022.07.11 - 17.31.15.94.png Sotr Build V0.1 Demo Build Screenshot 2022.07.11 - 17.31.30.26.png Kat_2.png Miranda_Standing_1.png Miranda_Standing_2.png

bigdaddyajax

Apr 26, 2019
Hello All!
Unfortunate news, our programmer had some life things come up so he had to step away from the project. I am seeking a new unity programmer that must have an active twitter account and discord. They must also must be able to take shared revenue payment for the games donation accounts like patreon. Contact me here or on my twitter if interested! Thanks