VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - SINS [v0.5.0] [RGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.3...

This has got to be one of the most poorly thrown together visual novel/games I've ever tried...

The visuals of the characters are 3D and look like they are made in Honey Select, which makes them hentai inspired... The backdrops are so bizarre, as this is supposed to be a fantasy setting, and yet there are so many modern day backdrops mixed with fantasy backdrops, it's confusing... An example is the protagonists home had a phone and electricity with modern furniture inside, and a farm setting outside... The queen's castle looked fantasy, but her office has all modern furniture to include a modern day shaded lamp... It's like this VN/Game can not make up it's mind... Fantasy or modern? Which is it? There are also a few short animated erotic scenes...

The script has some broken English here and there along with some spelling/grammar errors... And the story moves so darn fast and is so convoluted in it's presentation, it makes your head spin while also making you feel ill, at how poorly the story is told... The plot revolves around a male protagonist who is just rapidly given the ability to Command others (as long as they somewhat like him) into doing what he wants... I'm not going to get too detailed into the story itself, lets just say things move very rapidly to where he eventually gets summoned by the local queen and goes through a trial of sorts, where is suddenly able to fight fully armored without any prior experience, as though he has always known how to fight... Then it moves super quick again (along with some quick HJ/BJ's from a maid) to him eventually going off to scout prior to a war... Obviously I skipped some story steps but the story moves that rapidly... It's crazy...

Overall, this story is so convoluted with the mixed up visuals and rapidly moving story, that it feels as though it was just thrown together on a whim... It might have had potential if only it had a lot more filler story, made more sense, moved at a steady pace, and had visuals that made sense... It's like it wants to be a Mental Domination story, but you only see that aspect for a few seconds, and it doesn't creep back into the current content again after it's initial introduction... I'm not impressed with this VN/Game at all in it's current state... Will I revisit it? Maybe somewhere down the line, if it gets a complete overhaul... In it's current state is just a few animated sexual scenes surrounded by rapidly told non-sense...