Darkminou

May 13, 2017
Game is not only code broken, it's actually not allowing to go further
You can't buy a dress for your mom, wich is quest 9.
So it lock you out of all the new content added.

EDIT: Well i was wrong you can finish the quest, so correct path is, go to parent room, clock the mother, got a dialogue (if it don't bug) go to the mall buy dress come back to mother

To be honnest, just an advice for the dev, play your own gam, and make it played by friends before you release.
All those bugs would have been easy to catch

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Game is not only code broken, it's actually not allowing to go further
You can't buy a dress for your mom, wich is quest 9.
So it lock you out of all the new content added.

EDIT: Well i was wrong you can finish the quest, so correct path is, go to parent room, clock the mother, got a dialogue (if it don't bug) go to the mall buy dress come back to mother

To be honnest, just an advice for the dev, play your own gam, and make it played by friends before you release.
All those bugs would have been easy to catch
Of course, I'm not going to defend the developers, but I can't agree that even out of 99 percent there is always 1 percent that there will be errors in the game.

There are a lot of factors that affect this, but the most painful thing is the inattention of developers.
(It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.)

By the way, the funniest thing is, logically, these errors are being searched for by players who receive an early build, in fact a beta test for money, now this is in fashion.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes