Seeking Sissification/corruption games where you play as a dominant?

throwawy_1

Jun 3, 2019
I recently played through Unfinished Business and really liked the concept, so I was hoping there are more games out there like it. Quickly summarized, you are a spirit living in a house with two people that you can corrupt through doing subtle things like messing with their computer or switching the TV.

Any similar games out there where you corrupt the MC into becoming a sissy/bimbo/whatever? Essentially, anything like Perverted Education, just in reverse.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavyMetalSuizid

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There are many, many trainers, but it sounds like you want the corruptor to not be the MC, more like an entity or a secondary character despite being playable. A bit tricky, but I have a couple.

Star Knightess Aura, long story short the deuteragonist corrupts the protag. You accumulate and spend corruption points on mental changes to the MC. You're playing as the MC 99% of the playtime, but the deuteragonist handles the corruption aspect.

Naked Ambition, you play as an advisor to the MC, and the advice you give will push her into different behaviors in different events. The advisor herself has a minimal role in the story, but is the one who pushes MC into potentially a lewd or reckless state of mind.